Windows 10: .NET unhandled exeption has occured

Discus and support .NET unhandled exeption has occured in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows is pretty much working fine, except when i try to open some applications. According to Windows these applications are not designed to be run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MubeenRizwan, Apr 26, 2020.

1. .NET unhandled exeption has occured

My Windows is pretty much working fine, except when i try to open some applications. According to Windows these applications are not designed to be run on Windows but they indeed are. And for some it gives an unhandled .NET exception error. I checked for updates around an hour ago i think and i don't understand why this is happening.

:)

MubeenRizwan, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Alden Rey Win User

Microsoft .Net Framework error "Unhandled exception has occured"

Hi Manas,

This error message "Unhandled exception has occured" can be received if the Microsoft .NET Framework component is not installed on your computer, outdated or if it is damaged. To sort this concern, kindly follow the steps provided by
    Pavan1709 on this
    link

For any other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 26, 2020
  3. NET framework unhandled exception has occurred in your application

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Which build version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand your concern, "Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application..." this error usually occurs if the Microsoft .NET Framework components are not installed on your computer or if
    it is damaged. Let us try few troubleshooting methods to resolve this issue and check if that helps:

Method 1: Perform clean boot. Refer the article on

How to perform a clean boot in Windows 10
    for steps to perform clean boot.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to repair .NET Framework using the repair tool. Use the following link to access and use the repair tool for

.NET Framework

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

.NET unhandled exeption has occured

Getting a Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception on Application Windows 10

Hi Steven,

It is possible that the error Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception on Application is can be due to virus or malware. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article:
    Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    and you may also perform a clean boot to remove software conflicts by clicking on this

link

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

.NET unhandled exeption has occured

1. .NET unhandled exeption has occured - Similar Threads - NET unhandled exeption

2. Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...: Hello this is Alireza.In Local group policy : computer configuratin >Adminstrative Templates>Network>Qos packet scheduler>Limit reservable bandwitch when I set Enabled after not configured Then I set bandwirh limit on 0%I've got :https://ibb.co/gz7gTtv Sorry I couldn't upload...
  3. Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...: Hello this is Alireza.In Local group policy : computer configuratin >Adminstrative Templates>Network>Qos packet scheduler>Limit reservable bandwitch when I set Enabled after not configured Then I set bandwirh limit on 0%I've got :https://ibb.co/gz7gTtv Sorry I couldn't upload...
  4. Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unhandled exception has occured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled exception has occured: Hi, an Unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.External component has thrown an exception.This error keeps popping up on every login.Thanks...
  6. Unhandled exception has occured

Unhandled exception has occured: Hi, an Unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.External component has thrown an exception.This error keeps popping up on every login.Thanks...
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception has occured.

Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled exception has occured.: I was trying to open a game of mine when I got the message "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue." I pressed continue but nothing happened. How can I stop this from happening?...
  8. Unhandled expectation has occured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unhandled expectation has occured: [IMG]anyone plsssd help me with this i installed software msts actman from trainsim.com i installed it but when i try to run it or do some task on it it shows such error plssss help!!!...
  9. MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured

MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured: Hello Everyone, I have an issue with Microsoft .NET Framework, Every single time i get this popup "Unhandled exception had occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ifnore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application...
  10. NET framework unhandled exception has occurred in your application

NET framework unhandled exception has occurred in your application: Hi, I hope I can get some feedback with regards to an error I've been receiving when trying to start the Benchmark.exe of the game Metro Exodus. Here's how things went prior to the error: -I was trying to benchmark a new GPU-a GTX 780. The benchmark ran fine until I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i open a TFS .net framework exception occur devenv.exe

2. 2. An unhandled Microsoft .NET Framework exception occurred in devenv.exe