Windows 10: Net Use no longer working in Windows 10

Discus and support Net Use no longer working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The "net use" command has stopped working when trying to access my NAS shares in a powershell file for backups. I receive system error code 64. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidB_672, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Net Use no longer working in Windows 10

The "net use" command has stopped working when trying to access my NAS shares in a powershell file for backups. I receive system error code 64. The same occurs when using the "net use" command from the command line in administrator mode.

I can access the shares through explorer without any issue.

The "net use" command has been working perfectly up until just recently.

:)

DavidB_672, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Net Use no longer working in Windows 10

.net frame work 3.5 does not install in Windows 10

Hi Sajid,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 family.

In Windows 10, .Net Framework 4.6 comes preinstalled. As a first step, I suggest you to check if .Net Framework is enabled in Windows Features.

Follow the steps to enable .Net Frameworks:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click on
    Programs and Features

b. Click on Turn Windows Features on or off.

c. Check if the .Net Framework 4.6 has a check mark or not. If there is no check mark, then put a check and restart the computer and check.

If the issue persists, we request that you run
    .NET Framework Repair Tool
    . You may notice that Windows 10 was not listed on the System Requirements but the repair will work in Windows 10

If the issue is unresolved get back to us. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Net Use no longer working in Windows 10

1. Net Use no longer working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Net longer working

2. .Net Framework and indexing no longer work after restore point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net Framework and indexing no longer work after restore point: After using SupportAssist OS Recovery Tool to get back to a recovery point, my system doesn’t really work anymore. The first thing I noticed was, that the indexing was disabled. I already tried starting the service Windows search, which outputs the error message"Error 1717:...
  3. .Net Framework and indexing no longer work after restore point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net Framework and indexing no longer work after restore point: After using SupportAssist OS Recovery Tool to get back to a recovery point, my system doesn’t really work anymore. The first thing I noticed was, that the indexing was disabled. I already tried starting the service Windows search, which outputs the error message"Error 1717:...
  4. 'net use' works in cmd window, not in .bat file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    'net use' works in cmd window, not in .bat file: Win10 Pro, Version 2004, build 19041.804 (Suggestion to Microsoft- put a 'copy to clipboard' button on the WinVer window). On my home network I have some servers and a couple of NAS drives. (Eight altogether). In startup I call a batch file to map them using 'net use'. Most...
  5. After Windows 10 update to 19041.685 Net use comand no longer working

After Windows 10 update to 19041.685 Net use comand no longer working: I am using this simple batch file for 10 years plus to make backups. Which is now no longer working after update to 19041.685 net use \\***.+++.***.100\IPC$ /user:**** +++++++ robocopy F:\Database \\***.+++.5.100\DriveF\backupwhiteoak\Monday /S /E /V /R:5 /W:2...
  6. Windows 10 no longer working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 no longer working: Hi! I'm not tech savvy at all so please excuse any stupid things that I appear to say : I have been using Windows 10 for over a year now - all installed when I bought the desktop. All of a sudden I have problems opening links in my emails, I have messages saying "Activate...
  7. Software that used to work in Windows 10 NO LONGER WORKS!! - Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Software that used to work in Windows 10 NO LONGER WORKS!! - Help!: Ok, I use my HP Envy Laptop PRIMARILY for work - telecommute. I work in AP so I do a lot of printing, scanning, pdf's, downloading, uploading and so on. My laptop came preinstalled with Windows 10 and all of these issues are supposed to work in Windows 10 and did, at one...
  8. net use command works for LPT but not for COM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    net use command works for LPT but not for COM: I need my USB printer to map to COM (old software only recognizes COM ports). using net use, i can map it to LPT, but when i try to map it to COM, i get error 66 This is what i'm entering: net use COM2: \127.0.0.1\E /persistent:yes System error 66 has occurred. The...
  9. Net Use not working properly

Net Use not working properly: Recently upgraded from 7 to 10 (clean install). When I use the net use command it doesn't quite work the same as it used to. In Windows 7 when I would run net use and include credentials, I could put the UNC path into the run command and the folder would open right up. Now...
  10. Windows 10 no longer works...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 no longer works...: I'm really upset about the new windows 10 upgrade. I had windows 7 and worked fine till I updated. Now my sound keeps going out, my wifi doesn't turn on, everything lags, nothing works, it's slower than ever before. This happened one month after installing windows 10 and now...