Windows 10: NET USER and Initial Bootup

Discus and support NET USER and Initial Bootup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good Day, I disabled the Admin account but I have a user that just reboots the system and hits F8 and boot to the prompt thus running the Net User... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dbrine, Oct 8, 2017.

1. dbrine Win User

NET USER and Initial Bootup

Good Day,

I disabled the Admin account but I have a user that just reboots the system and hits F8 and boot to the prompt thus running the Net User command. How do I prevent this? I have the WIN10 Pro machine joined to the Domain but doesn't make a difference.

I appreciate the help

:)

dbrine, Oct 8, 2017
  2. Ruz San Win User

lockscreen taking time to open Sign-in dialog to enter pin

No problems will arise since Windows will recreate the necessary bootup files in the folder mentioned. The purpose of the recommendation is to delete the existing files that may be corrupted which lead to a slow bootup. It will take some time to get into
    your user account after you initially restart the PC once you have deleted the contents of the Prefetch folder, but the succeeding times shall be faster.

Update us about the outcome.

Ruz San, Oct 8, 2017
  3. .Net Initialization Error

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Windows 10's System Restore tool lets you do is revert to a previous software, registry, and driver configuration, called a restore point. It's like "undoing" the last major change to Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below step and check if that helps.

1)If you are using a desktop right-click on the Start Button and
    then click System, but if you are using a touch device Touch System and Security within Control
    Panel
    then in the System and Security window that's now open, touch System.

2) On the left, click or touch the System protection .

From the System Properties window that appeared, click or touch the System Restore.

From the System Restore window Choose a different restore point then click next.

Select the restore point you want to use from those in the list then click Next.

Confirm the restore point you want to use then tap or click the Finish .

Tap or click Yes to the Once started, "System Restore cannot be interrupted". Do
    you want to continue
    ? .and be sure to close anything you might have running

Refer the below link for further reference:-

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

We are glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 8, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Open Admin Command Prompt > Enter > bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu no

To reactivate type > bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu yes

Tony K, Oct 8, 2017
Thema:

1. NET USER and Initial Bootup - Similar Threads - NET USER Initial

2. Bootup Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootup Problem: I have a Windows 10 computer for work. Every 5 or 6 times when I boot up my device in the morning the following happens -- I get to the point where I am to enter my login credentials. After I enter my login credentials, instead of completing the login I get this error screen...
  3. Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Message: user initiated troubleshooter on USB device: Hi I have a laser cutter which has recently developed an error. I have followed all advice from the laser company but still no joy. I have now started looking at the troubleshooter in devices and I am getting the above message for a few of my USBs (they are all plugged into...
  4. Initial Bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Initial Bootup: Don't ask me why cause I'm clueless about this. Running 1809. Been running since it wanted to install on October 4th 2018. Plenty of disk space like 900gb on my C drive. But all of a sudden I mean whith the last week my computer will boot to the bios. I seriously think the...
  5. Net User Commands are not working properly for me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Net User Commands are not working properly for me: Hey, I have a network of computers and when I try to delete an account, it states that the command was executed successfully and the accounts do not show up with the command "net user /domain" in the list, as if they were deleted. But the problem comes in with me still being...
  6. Net User Command Limitations

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Net User Command Limitations: Just a quick question, does net user command work on Windows Accounts linked online? I’m thinking it doesn’t but I just need to make sure. 116710
  7. Bootup Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bootup Problems: How can I disable need for password on bootup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/bootup-problems/d5c0988c-c95a-473a-96bc-e56dfa79c0cd"
  8. .NET Framework Initialization Error - Please Set Registry Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Initialization Error - Please Set Registry Key: Hello, I have a program called NeuroProgrammer. I believe the following error could have started after a recent Windows update, but I'm not sure. When I try to open the program, I get the following error: Please set registry key...
  9. Lost users names on initial screen

Lost users names on initial screen: Using Windows 10 64 bit operating system, AMD A-10-7800 processor I was in the registry trying to enable switch user hot key and somehow I have now lost the 2 users (hubby and me) from initial screen - all that shows is "other user." I think I mistakenly changed a default...
  10. User Account on Bootup of Computer

User Account on Bootup of Computer: I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My wife and I use the same computer at home and each have a user account. On Windows 7, when the computer started, the first screen we would see is both user accounts and select the appropriate one. Windows 10 (as many of you...