Windows 10: NET USER and Initial Bootup

Discus and support NET USER and Initial Bootup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good Day, I disabled the Admin account but I have a user that just reboots the system and hits F8 and boot to the prompt thus running the Net User... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dbrine, Oct 8, 2017.

1. dbrine Win User

NET USER and Initial Bootup

Good Day,

I disabled the Admin account but I have a user that just reboots the system and hits F8 and boot to the prompt thus running the Net User command. How do I prevent this? I have the WIN10 Pro machine joined to the Domain but doesn't make a difference.

I appreciate the help

:)

dbrine, Oct 8, 2017
  2. Ruz San Win User

lockscreen taking time to open Sign-in dialog to enter pin

No problems will arise since Windows will recreate the necessary bootup files in the folder mentioned. The purpose of the recommendation is to delete the existing files that may be corrupted which lead to a slow bootup. It will take some time to get into
    your user account after you initially restart the PC once you have deleted the contents of the Prefetch folder, but the succeeding times shall be faster.

Update us about the outcome.

Ruz San, Oct 8, 2017
  3. .Net Initialization Error

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Windows 10's System Restore tool lets you do is revert to a previous software, registry, and driver configuration, called a restore point. It's like "undoing" the last major change to Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below step and check if that helps.

1)If you are using a desktop right-click on the Start Button and
    then click System, but if you are using a touch device Touch System and Security within Control
    Panel
    then in the System and Security window that's now open, touch System.

2) On the left, click or touch the System protection .

From the System Properties window that appeared, click or touch the System Restore.

From the System Restore window Choose a different restore point then click next.

Select the restore point you want to use from those in the list then click Next.

Confirm the restore point you want to use then tap or click the Finish .

Tap or click Yes to the Once started, "System Restore cannot be interrupted". Do
    you want to continue
    ? .and be sure to close anything you might have running

Refer the below link for further reference:-

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

We are glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 8, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Open Admin Command Prompt > Enter > bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu no

To reactivate type > bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu yes

Tony K, Oct 8, 2017
Thema:

1. NET USER and Initial Bootup - Similar Threads - NET USER Initial

2. .NET Framework initialization error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework initialization error: I have a pop up every 10 minutes and the pop up is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-initialization-error/c7c0328c-8ff9-448b-8193-12058d11e25f
  3. .NET Framework initialization error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework initialization error: I have a pop up every 10 minutes and the pop up is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-initialization-error/c7c0328c-8ff9-448b-8193-12058d11e25f
  4. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Hello, Below I am outlining a problem I am having with the .NET Framework that is wreaking havoc on various programs and utilities I am trying to run. Below is the error I keep getting when I start my system and below that is some issues its causing and my attempted fixes so...
  5. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Hello, Below I am outlining a problem I am having with the .NET Framework that is wreaking havoc on various programs and utilities I am trying to run. Below is the error I keep getting when I start my system and below that is some issues its causing and my attempted fixes so...
  6. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Net User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Net User: I just used net user to list all the users on my computer. The only user that shows up is WDAGUtilityAccount. I only have one account on the computer. How do I see what my actual account with net user?...
  8. .NET Frame initialization error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Frame initialization error: I have tried to update both dragon center and corsair ique software. as I try i keep getting a initialization error. To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the ,NET Framework: v4.0.30319. contact your application publisher for...
  9. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Whenever I try to open the applications Discord or Brother Printer apps both of which i have uninstalled I get this error message. Whenever I try to install discord i get this error message. Please help. [ATTACH] Thanks...
  10. Initial Bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Initial Bootup: Don't ask me why cause I'm clueless about this. Running 1809. Been running since it wanted to install on October 4th 2018. Plenty of disk space like 900gb on my C drive. But all of a sudden I mean whith the last week my computer will boot to the bios. I seriously think the...