Windows 10: NET VIEW command in cmd System error 1231

Discus and support NET VIEW command in cmd System error 1231 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am not a networking or cmd expert but I wanted to use the command: NET VIEW but it shows: System error 1231 has occurred. The network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by irshad2759, Mar 5, 2019.

1. NET VIEW command in cmd System error 1231

Hello,
    I am not a networking or cmd expert but I wanted to use the command:
    NET VIEW

but it shows:
    System error 1231 has occurred.
    The network location cannot be reached. For information about network troubleshooting, see Windows Help.

How can I fix this ? Tried using Administrative powers but didnt help

:)

irshad2759, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Nigel-uk Win User

Build 1803 shows "System error 1231 has occurred" with NET VIEW command

Since deploying this week's Upgrade I'm having LAN issues.

I'm running the latest build 1803 (17134.1) & I have a small peer to peer network (8 PCs)

I get "System error 1231 has occurred" with the NET VIEW command.

The internet is full of advice for Vista on the subject but this is 2018 what's current best advice?

The trouble-shooter didn't help!

Nigel-uk, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Net View Command not working

I keep trying this command (net view) and it shows me "there are no entires on the list" on both Adminstrative CMD AND Normal USER- mode CMD. Any solution please??

Thanks

Malik

MαℓikSαhααя, Mar 5, 2019
  4. NET VIEW command in cmd System error 1231

Net view no entries in the list

Net View displays a list of domains, computers, or resources that are being shared by the specified computer. Used without parameters, net view displays a list of computers in your current domain. To use the
    Net View command, follow the steps indicated on this support
    article

Should you need further assistance, feel free to let us know.

Amylove Loy, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

NET VIEW command in cmd System error 1231

1. NET VIEW command in cmd System error 1231 - Similar Threads - NET VIEW command

2. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  3. How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  4. How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  5. How to solve problem due to CMD command "Net user username*" ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. How to refresh the net view command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to refresh the net view command: Hi folks, I would like to know how I refresh the the list shown by the net view command. When I use the net view command it shows computers that are already turned off. It only shows a list of current computers on the net when I restart the computer. Tried this commands to...
  7. COMMAND PROMPT ERROR 1231 (WINDOWS 10)....NEED HELP

COMMAND PROMPT ERROR 1231 (WINDOWS 10)....NEED HELP: How do you fix the problem for net view command in Windows 10 cmd?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/command-prompt-error-1231-windows-10need-help/85606501-4f02-48c0-898d-e68f8fde7093
  8. 'net view' command

'net view' command: Hi - I have an audio player (X10) and video player (Dune) connected to my router. Looking at the attached pic, can anyone explain why both appear under 'Network' (in Explorer) but only the Dune appears in the Command Prompt 'net view'? Thank you. 102085
  9. Net Command

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Command: Hi everyone, Every time I turn my laptop on a message appears that says "NET COMMAND" Do you want this app to make changes to your pc. It has only started doing it in the last week. Any help to stop it would be appreciated. 47554
  10. Affinity Command in CMD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Affinity Command in CMD: In past Windows OS's , I was always able to change the CPU affinity with a simple line in a .bat file. Code: start /affinity # program.exe[/quote] # depends on which CPUs you want to run the program with. Now, in Windows 10, this command does not work. I've tried with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. net view error 1231

2. net view system error 1231

3. system error 1231

4. system error 1231 net view,
  5. net view 1231,
  6. system error 1231 windows 10,
  7. system error 1231 has occurred.,
  8. net view 1231 windows 10,
  9. system error 1231 has occurred,
  10. ERROR 1231 NET VIEW,
  11. error 1231,