Windows 10: Net View Problem

Discus and support Net View Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm been searching on how to resolve this problem with my very small network. I ran net view, and it came back to me with this message "The service has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by timlab55, Dec 5, 2019.

1. timlab55 Win User

Net View Problem

I'm been searching on how to resolve this problem with my very small network. I ran net view, and it came back to me with this message "The service has not been started", followed by :NET HELPMSG 2184. My other computer when I run net view shows me both computers. Does anyone know how to correct this?

:)

timlab55, Dec 5, 2019

2. Net view no entries in the list

Net View displays a list of domains, computers, or resources that are being shared by the specified computer. Used without parameters, net view displays a list of computers in your current domain. To use the
    Net View command, follow the steps indicated on this support
    article

Should you need further assistance, feel free to let us know.

Amylove Loy, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Net View Problem

.NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Net View Problem

1. Net View Problem - Similar Threads - Net View Problem

2. Problem with .NET

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with .NET: Hi i have a issue with .NET [ATTACH] Pls look at the issue above. I tried replacing the mscoree.dll and tried using the repair button in the .NET setupAs seen on youtube. Please help me resolve the error. I also tried disabling and enabling .NET in programs and features....
  3. How to refresh the net view command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to refresh the net view command: Hi folks, I would like to know how I refresh the the list shown by the net view command. When I use the net view command it shows computers that are already turned off. It only shows a list of current computers on the net when I restart the computer. Tried this commands to...
  4. Problems with .net installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with .net installation: Hello, I am trying to fix a computer that is no longer running games as it is looking for the .net 4.5 or greater framework to be installed already. I looked to see what was installed via the registry and found that the system doesn't have any record of any .net framework...
  5. XBOX Net Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Net Problems: I dont know what to do with my XBOX Net, because I am always getting 180ms without sense. I dont have any net problem connection, just with Gears 4/5, they always connected me with EEUU EAST servers. I'll give you a screenshot. [ATTACH] I know that is not a problem of my...
  6. Error 6118 and Net View problem - SOLVED At LAST

Error 6118 and Net View problem - SOLVED At LAST: Whilst trying to solve the issue I was surprised to see so many posts about it on the Net. Many 'fixes' were mentioned, many failures too. There are lots of possible factors involved, however the solution to my problem involved no changing of P.C. settings. It is only...
  7. Problem with .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with .NET Framework: I am getting an error message "Failed to initialize Microsoft.Net Framework 4 or higher. Please try to reinstall it". If I go to "Turn windows features on or off" it shows NET framework 3.5. If I uncheck this I can't uninstall it and get error message"component store has been...
  8. getting error 2184 from net view.

getting error 2184 from net view.: when running net view command I get error 2184 "The servie has net been started", however "net view \\specificpf" returns a list of shares from that machine. I have checked and Workstation, Server and Browser services are running....
  9. 'net view' command

'net view' command: Hi - I have an audio player (X10) and video player (Dune) connected to my router. Looking at the attached pic, can anyone explain why both appear under 'Network' (in Explorer) but only the Dune appears in the Command Prompt 'net view'? Thank you. 102085
  10. network viewing problem

network viewing problem: I have 3 computers, 2 of the computers can see the other computes in both the network and home group, my computer that I created the homegroup on can see all, but cannot see all 2 computer only 2 I have checked setting and all are set the same, I have tried disabling both...