Windows 10: Net work discovery

Discus and support Net work discovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is it good to turn on network discovery? Thank you[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jul 21, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

Net work discovery

Is it good to turn on network discovery?

Thank you Net work discovery cd21e89a-ccf7-47be-8979-bcf87098df79?upload=true.png

:)

timmaddox, Jul 21, 2019

2. Cannot keep Network Discovery Enabled.

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

I would suggest that you change the settings in the Firewall to allow Network discovery so that the Firewall stays On while allowing the Network discovery to be enabled.

Follow the steps.

a . Open Control panel.

b. Small icons from the drop down.

c. Click on Windows Firewall.

d. Click on Allow programs or feature through Firewall.

e. Scroll the list and check Network Discovery.

If you need additional assistance then let us know.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Yu Huang Win User
    SSDP Discovery missing from Services.msc

Hi Expert,

Is there anyone could explain why the SSDP discovery service is missing from my WIN7 computer?

I am trying to turn on the network discovery, but it sees didn't work, then I following the Microsoft KB suggestions to start the below services:

• DNS Client
    • Function Discovery Resource Publication
    • SSDP Discovery
    • UPnP Device Host
    when I trying to start SSDP Discovery, I found the service is just missing from my computer, I got no idea about that.

I checked in HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlset\Services\, no any key about the SSDP discovery service, then I export the KEY from one normal WIN7 PC, import to the one which got network discovery issue. But seems it's not working, I still cannot find the SSDP
    Discovery service in services.msc.

I have google so many troubleshooting, none of them worked for me. Please suggest,thanks!

Yu Huang, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Yu Huang Win User

Net work discovery

SSDP Discovery missing from Services.msc

Hi Expert,

Is there anyone could explain why the SSDP discovery service is missing from my WIN7 computer?

I am trying to turn on the network discovery, but it sees didn't work, then I following the Microsoft KB suggestions to start the below services:

• DNS Client
    • Function Discovery Resource Publication
    • SSDP Discovery
    • UPnP Device Host
    when I trying to start SSDP Discovery, I found the service is just missing from my computer, I got no idea about that.

I checked in HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlset\Services\, no any key about the SSDP discovery service, then I export the KEY from one normal WIN7 PC, import to the one which got network discovery issue. But seems it's not working, I still cannot find the SSDP
    Discovery service in services.msc.

I have google so many troubleshooting, none of them worked for me. Please suggest,thanks!

Yu Huang, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Net work discovery

1. Net work discovery - Similar Threads - Net discovery

2. Cumulative Update KB4533002 .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 Windows 10 Dec. 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4533002 .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 Windows 10 Dec. 10: December 10, 2019 - KB4533002 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903 and Windows Server 1903 RTM and Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows Server, version 1909 Applies to: .NET Framework Version: .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 The December...
  3. Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows...: Hello, I'm trying to update an old ASUS G51J laptop for a friend's 11yo son. I installed the latest Windows 10, version 1909 successfully, but I can't get 2 cumulative updates for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows Server, version 1909 to...
  4. Net View Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Net View Problem: I'm been searching on how to resolve this problem with my very small network. I ran net view, and it came back to me with this message "The service has not been started", followed by :NET HELPMSG 2184. My other computer when I run net view shows me both computers. Does anyone...
  5. Announcing .NET Core 3.1 LTS release

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3.1 LTS release: We’re excited to announce the release of .NET Core 3.1. It’s really just a small set of fixes and refinements over .NET Core 3.0, which we released just over two months ago. The most important feature is that .NET Core 3.1 is an long-term supported (LTS) release and will be...
  6. recp.mkt81.net

in Browsers and Email
    recp.mkt81.net: Every time I try tp access some legit websites, i.e. Military and Veteran Benefits, News, Veteran Jobs | Military.com, I get blocked by recp.mkt81.net. I have tried four diff browsers (edge, chrome, opera and brave. This is something that started very recently. How do I fix...
  7. Microsoft .net Framework Unhandled Exception Error \ Razer Synapse 3.0 Program

Microsoft .net Framework Unhandled Exception Error \ Razer Synapse 3.0 Program: Hi all! I'm desperately seeking assistance to fix this issue. I have spent the entire day in support chats with various techs at the Razer support website attempting to fix this issue ; all with no success. The issue only started recently. I did attempt to go to a previous...
  8. Why does my pc always say .net framework error.This application needs 4.5 or above?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my pc always say .net framework error.This application needs 4.5 or above?: For some time now my pc keeps on saying a message telling me if I want to install .net framework in order to use a certain application and I installed .net framework 4.8 and it said it had already been installed so I don't know what the problem is. All my apps seem to work...
  9. error parsing net\framwork 64\v4.0 pop up over and over how can we get rid of it ?.

error parsing net\framwork 64\v4.0 pop up over and over how can we get rid of it ?.: when I close apps before I put my labtop to sleep error parsing\error parsing\error parsing\\\\\on and on ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-parsing-netframwork-64v40-pop-up-over-and/1d2904dd-2db4-49f4-a054-3d0afe77a14c
  10. How to unistall .net Framework windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to unistall .net Framework windows 10: it does not show in my controlpanel - Unistall a programme i need to delete and reinstall as files dont show on my pc but when i try download it says alredy downloaded on pc + keep getting unhandled exception...