Windows 10: Netbeans

Discus and support Netbeans in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use NetBeans but my GUI proportion sizes are entirely disproportion to when I load the program on any other desktop or laptop. I need to know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZNXC, Jul 7, 2019.

1. ZNXC Win User

Netbeans

I use NetBeans but my GUI proportion sizes are entirely disproportion to when I load the program on any other desktop or laptop. I need to know how to correct the porportions. Please advise

:)

ZNXC, Jul 7, 2019

2. HADOOP, HIVE, R, MySQL, NETBEANS in UBUNTU bash (Windows Linux Subshell)

How to run Hadoop, Hive, NetBeans, R, MySQL in Windows 10Linux Subshell.
    Is it possible to run Hadoop in local mode only. All clusters to run on localhost itself.

Running HIVE queries, running HDFS commands, and Map-Reduce jobs, NetBeans and Java JDBC for Hadoop connectivity.

No distributed environment (only Localhost).

• Is it possible?
    • WHERE ARE THE RESOURCES TO SET UP ALL THESE?

Anmol_Kumar, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Wozzer Win User
    NetBeans Error

Hello all,

I had a system crash today which seems to have completely cocked up NetBeans. I've had to backup my folders, files and restore the computer.

Now, when creating a new project in Netbeans - I'm receiving this error:

Netbeans [​IMG]

Thanks *Smile Netbeans :)

Wozzer, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Entegy Win User

Netbeans

How can I install NetBeans On My Windows Phone 8?

Um, smartphones are not a replacement for a computer. There is no NetBeans for Windows Phone or any Java apps.

Entegy, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Netbeans

1. Netbeans - Similar Threads - Netbeans

2. Unable to uninstall Netbeans 8.2 RC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to uninstall Netbeans 8.2 RC: I have installed the latest Java JDK and JRE on Windows 10. It still pop up with JAVA SE development kitJDK was not found on this computer error message when i run the uninstaller. I have tried all methods on stackoverflow but it is still not working. Anyone can help?...
  3. Unable to Uninstall NetBeans 8.2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Uninstall NetBeans 8.2: Hello, I have been trying to uninstall NetBeans for two days now. I tried through the Control panel and through the NetBeans uninstall.exe file. I keep getting: "the specified target component - nb-base/8.2.0.0.201609300101 was not found in the registry. The installer can...
  4. Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans: Hello, I am facing an issue of menubar in eclipse and netbeans showing a different language. At first i thought it was a eclipse issue, so I went and installed netbeans and the same problem appears again. Can anyone please point me to the right resource to solve the...
  5. Problem with uninstalling netbeans 8.2 and 8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with uninstalling netbeans 8.2 and 8.1: Hi, I have installed Java 13 but now I m getting problem with running netbeans. [ATTACH] I tried to uninstall it but I am getting error message: Java SE development kit not found on this machine. I have attached the image also: [ATTACH] But java SE is...
  6. Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now?: Hi! I downloaded NetBeans from the official page because I was instructed to get started learning Java with it and after installation Windows Defender Security Center running on my Win 10 Pro Laptop ThinkPad X220 said it detected Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in about 30...