Windows 10: NetBT & Service Control Manager BSOD when playing Cyberpunk

Discus and support NetBT & Service Control Manager BSOD when playing Cyberpunk in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the title says, I had a BSOD while playing Cyberpunk with those errors showing, below I'll post some screenshots pertaining to those errors.Any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Albert-Paul, Sep 23, 2022.

1. NetBT & Service Control Manager BSOD when playing Cyberpunk

As the title says, I had a BSOD while playing Cyberpunk with those errors showing, below I'll post some screenshots pertaining to those errors.Any help with why this might happen would be very useful

:)

Albert-Paul, Sep 23, 2022

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 23, 2022
  3. IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

The only time I've seen that type of BSOD for myself is when I fried the PCI-e slots on my Striker 2 board... There wasn't anything that I could do, try and rma and go on.. I would suggest the steps that MilkyWay has said.. But, if you really don't know much about Bios's... I wouldn't play with Irq's... That can mess up everything on your board. USB, ethernet, ram, chip... But, that's just me on playing with irq's... To much of a hassle IMHO..

Cold Storm, Sep 23, 2022
  4. NetBT & Service Control Manager BSOD when playing Cyberpunk

BSOD (system service exception) while gaming

Hey there,

I have been playing 'demanding' games such as Cyberpunk 20177 and Star Citizen in a 1 month new laptop. Often times they crash, and a couple of times I got a BSOD saying System Service Exception. I have the minidump file but can't seem to upload it, not even with WinRar - guess I am computer dumb :/

Would greatly appreciate some help!

JoaoRaposo, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

NetBT & Service Control Manager BSOD when playing Cyberpunk

1. NetBT & Service Control Manager BSOD when playing Cyberpunk - Similar Threads - NetBT Service Control

2. Computer freezes to NetBT error when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes to NetBT error when playing games: Only happening when I play some games like fortnite. I've tried reinstalling windows, replacing RAM, turning off auto restart etc, pretty much eveything i can find online but it still happens after months. pls help i'm going insane.Initialization failed because the driver...
  3. Computer freezes to NetBT error when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes to NetBT error when playing games: Only happening when I play some games like fortnite. I've tried reinstalling windows, replacing RAM, turning off auto restart etc, pretty much eveything i can find online but it still happens after months. pls help i'm going insane.Initialization failed because the driver...
  4. Computer freezes to NetBT error when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Service Control Manager 7001

Service Control Manager 7001: Служба RasMan являеться зависимой от службы SstpSvc которую не удалось запустить из за ошибки Операция успешно завершена - <System><Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" /><EventID...
  6. NetBT & Service Control Manager BSOD when playing Cyberpunk

NetBT & Service Control Manager BSOD when playing Cyberpunk: As the title says, I had a BSOD while playing Cyberpunk with those errors showing, below I'll post some screenshots pertaining to those errors.Any help with why this might happen would be very useful...
  7. NetBT & Service Control Manager BSOD when playing Cyberpunk

NetBT & Service Control Manager BSOD when playing Cyberpunk: As the title says, I had a BSOD while playing Cyberpunk with those errors showing, below I'll post some screenshots pertaining to those errors.Any help with why this might happen would be very useful...
  8. Service Control manager 4007

Service Control manager 4007: PC: 108500K stock 4800mhz 2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000 XMP Aorus Z490 Pro Ax Rtx Gigabyte 3090 Gaming OC ( stock ) Seasonic Tx-850 Prime Titanium Windows 10 up to date newest drivers Hey guys again. ). I have a question. I left for 2 hours Quake 2 with RTX settings on 1440P. No...
  9. Service Control manager 4007

Service Control manager 4007: PC: 108500K stock 4800mhz 2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000 XMP Aorus Z490 Pro Ax Rtx Gigabyte 3090 Gaming OC stock Seasonic Tx-850 Prime Titanium Windows 10 up to date newest drivers Hey guys again. . I have a question. I left for 2 hours Quake 2 with RTX settings on 1440P. No...
  10. Service Control Manager

Service Control Manager: Since I updated from 1803 to 1909 which took me until this week to finally get it updated because auto update failed all the time, now I get - A timeout was reached 60000 milliseconds while waiting for the IntelR SUR QC Software Asset Manager service to connect. I've...