Windows 10: Netflix 4k Broken after Hevc Update

Discus and support Netflix 4k Broken after Hevc Update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The latest update to Hevc has broken 4k on Netflix I have no idea where I can report this I uninstalled it to verify and Netflix works but only in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChrisJackson_76, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Netflix 4k Broken after Hevc Update

The latest update to Hevc has broken 4k on Netflix

I have no idea where I can report this

I uninstalled it to verify and Netflix works but only in HD

I then had to pay to get it back on my PC and there is a definite problem with it

It was working fine yesterday before this was updated

:)

ChrisJackson_76, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Netflix 4k Broken after Hevc Update

1. Netflix 4k Broken after Hevc Update - Similar Threads - Netflix Broken Hevc

2. Unable to stream Netflix in 4K

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to stream Netflix in 4K: I just got a new 4k monitor and I was excited to try out Netflix streaming in 4k but all the titles continue to show only in HD. - My ISP is Google Fiber, have plenty of bandwidth and 4K works fine on my TV - Tried on both Microsoft Edge and the Windows Netflix App -...
  3. Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rupal_hs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldsl49/netflix_4k_works_on_chromium_edge/
  4. Windows Media Player lost its 4K HEVC playing ability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player lost its 4K HEVC playing ability: After updating to Windows 10 20H2, 4K video playback in Windows Media Player and some other applications stopped working. Media Player is not able to open it. Reinstalling HEVC paid extensions didn't help. Reinstalling Windows Media Player also didn't help. Movie & TV app can...
  5. Netflix My List - Broken Order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix My List - Broken Order: Using Win 10 Pro 10.0.19041 The Netflix "My List" feature has been broken for quite a long time now. Although it lists everything I put into it all new additions go to the bottom of the list (where all the old items are). Using the "Move to Top" option moves the entry to the...
  6. Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K

Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K: Hello all, I just bought a new laptop and downloaded the netflix app but I can't get 4k playback, just HD. I've listed the steps below I've taken to trouble shoot and my configuration too. Configuration/Troubleshooting: Razer Blade Advanced 15 with Windows 10 all...
  7. System crashes on starting netflix video due to HEVC Extension

System crashes on starting netflix video due to HEVC Extension: When my system wakes up from sleep and i try to start any video on netflix app for PC the system crashes and shows a black screen no mouse or keyboard input works and i have to hard restart it. This does not happen everytime the system wakes from sleep, this only happens when...
  8. Microsoft Chromium Edge may support 4K Netflix streaming

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Chromium Edge may support 4K Netflix streaming: Microsoft’s upcoming Chromium-based Edge browser could look and work better Chrome in some areas. The Chromium Edge will launch in beta soon and the browser supports several important features, including picture-in-picture mode, support for third-party extensions and more....
  9. HEVC / X265 re-rip video (4K etc)

HEVC / X265 re-rip video (4K etc): Hi there quick question for Video gurus out there I've a load of X-264 mkv 1080p files (approx. 2GB) each . In preparation for new 4K transmissions etc I want to convert everything to the new HEVC X-265 standard (VLC plays it fine) which makes the files a LOT smaller -...
  10. Netflix 4K Video Comes to Windows 10 … Sort Of

in Windows 10 News
    Netflix 4K Video Comes to Windows 10 … Sort Of: This week, Microsoft claimed that 4K (UHD) content from Netflix was now available exclusively for Windows 10 PCs. It’s not true. On any level. It’s not true because Netflix’s small but growing library of 4K (and HDR) content has been available for months on other devices,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hevc netflix windows