Windows 10: Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge

Discus and support Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rupal_hs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldsl49/netflix_4k_works_on_chromium_edge/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rupal_hs, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge

/u/rupal_hs, Feb 6, 2021

2. Lenovo Yoga 710 can't stream netflix in 4k even though it has the specs

I don't know what im doing wrong. im sure i have all the specs to stream content on netflix in 4k but for some reason its not popping up on netflix that im watching in 4k. Lenovo - 2-in-1 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory
    - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 940MX - 256GB SSD - Pearl black
    • 80V50009US
    This is my specs for my laptop. I know i have the specs to stream in 4k, i just dont know why. youtube works fine but netflix doesn't. i know you have to watch 4k content in the browser of microsoft edge, check. i know you need to have the highest netflix
    account that allows for ultra hd, check. i know you need to have at least seventh gen intel, check. why can't i watch 4k content in 4k, please someone help.

Mrmartir305, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Nick C65 Win User
    Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K

Hello all,

I just bought a new laptop and downloaded the netflix app but I can't get 4k playback, just HD. I've listed the steps below I've taken to trouble shoot and my configuration too.

Configuration/Troubleshooting:

Razer Blade Advanced 15 with Windows 10 (all current updates installed)

NVIDIA GeForce 2080 Q Max (all current drivers installed)

4K OLED Screen

Resolution set to 3840x2160 at 60 Hz

HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer is installed

I have an Ultra HD plan with video playback set to High

My internet speed is ~500 Mb/s

I don't have the old edge browser anymore so I can't check it on that

Please help!!!

Nick C65, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge

Netflix not working on Microsoft Edge error code “W8156-88890001”

The same error is happening in my computer.

I have Windows 10 latest updates.

Netflix works in other browsers (like chrome, firefox)

Microsoft Edge is not the default browser in my computer, and this should have any impact on its functionality, correct? I would like to use Edge instead of Chrome, but it is still having several issues like this one. Is there any suggestion, update, or
    settings to make Netflix work?

Thank you,

Alonso

AlonsoGutierrez Chavez, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge

1. Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge - Similar Threads - Netflix works chromium

2. Unable to stream Netflix in 4K

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to stream Netflix in 4K: I just got a new 4k monitor and I was excited to try out Netflix streaming in 4k but all the titles continue to show only in HD. - My ISP is Google Fiber, have plenty of bandwidth and 4K works fine on my TV - Tried on both Microsoft Edge and the Windows Netflix App -...
  3. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  4. Netflix no longer works in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix no longer works in Edge: Netflix no longer works in Edge browser for me. I'm on 1909. It stopped working after Edge browser was upgraded to the new one I think. I get error code D7701-1003 submitted by /u/teutonicnight99 [link] [comments]...
  5. Netflix not working on new Edge?

Netflix not working on new Edge?: Anyone else having trouble getting movies on Netflix to play? I have no idea why but they won't play for me. If I pick a movie from the home screen they work fine. But if I search for a movie and try to play it, it doesn't work. When I try to move the movie around I get the...
  6. Edge Chromium not working properly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium not working properly?: Hello, I have a problem with the new Edge Chromium Browser since yesterday, I think I have caught a virus that automatically redirects me to Bing for my searches. I have fixed this problem by completely reinstalling the browser, but I still have an annoying problem with the...
  7. Still having trouble with 4k YouTube content on Edge Chromium.

Still having trouble with 4k YouTube content on Edge Chromium.: Edge Chromium is supposedly superior for 4k streaming and yet, it's almost impossible to watch UHD content smoothly on YouTube, it lag all the time. On Firefox, it's working perfectly, hardware acceleration is enabled on both browser and my AMD RX-580 drivers are up to date....
  8. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  9. Netflix issues with Chromium Edge on Windows 10.

Netflix issues with Chromium Edge on Windows 10.: A few weeks ago I decided to make the new Chromium-based version of Edge my primary browser and haven't looked back. All has so far been very smooth sailing except for one thing: watching TV shows on Netflix is unreliable. When an episode ends, the next episode will often...
  10. Microsoft Chromium Edge may support 4K Netflix streaming

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Chromium Edge may support 4K Netflix streaming: Microsoft’s upcoming Chromium-based Edge browser could look and work better Chrome in some areas. The Chromium Edge will launch in beta soon and the browser supports several important features, including picture-in-picture mode, support for third-party extensions and more....