Windows 10: Netflix account isn't getting logged in

Discus and support Netflix account isn't getting logged in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Despite using a valid email address and password...netflix app shows an error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbhinavGupta24, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Netflix account isn't getting logged in

Despite using a valid email address and password...netflix app shows an error.

:)

AbhinavGupta24, Nov 22, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Netflix account isn't getting logged in

Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Netflix account isn't getting logged in

1. Netflix account isn't getting logged in - Similar Threads - Netflix account isn't

2. I can't get out of an account that isn't mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get out of an account that isn't mine: My computer files need me to log into my Microsoft account but every time I try, it has the email of my brother's friend and I can't leave that account to input my own email. I tried looking up ways to fix this but I haven't found anything, there's nothing in the setting I've...
  3. I can't get out of an account that isn't mine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get out of an account that isn't mine: My computer files need me to log into my Microsoft account but every time I try, it has the email of my brother's friend and I can't leave that account to input my own email. I tried looking up ways to fix this but I haven't found anything, there's nothing in the setting I've...
  4. I keep getting logged into a temporary account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting logged into a temporary account: My computer has kept logging me into a temporary account and I can't access my actual account, I've tried searching it up but nothing made any sense and I really want my account back without factory resetting it...
  5. Netflix "Get" button in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix "Get" button in Microsoft Store: Brought home new pc with Windows 10 Home Version 20H2/OS build19042.1052. Can not install Netflix from the store. I click on the "Get" button but nothing happens. This is only affecting Netflix, able to download other apps with no problem. Windows is now up-to-date, I have...
  6. Windows isn't reactivating after logging Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows isn't reactivating after logging Microsoft account: I had activated my windows a long ago in my old pc. Now I have upgraded my pc and when I am logging my Microsoft account to it then it isn't activating. it was a retail key and unfortunately I don't have access to the key right now. Thank you for your answers in advance....
  7. Netflix

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix: [IMG] je n'arrive pas installer Netflix j'ai beau cliquer dessus rien ne se passe mais pour installer minecraft que j'ai acheter aucun pb auriez vous une idée j'ai reboot mon pc etc impossible Bonne soirée...
  8. My microsoft account isn't letting me log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My microsoft account isn't letting me log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DisFatBitch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy4wpd/my_microsoft_account_isnt_letting_me_log_in/
  9. netflix

netflix: Can I use Netflix on my laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix/aeb8ad9a-97b1-4e78-8213-4c1fd02d87d1
  10. Cannot get NetFlix

Cannot get NetFlix: Since installing Windows 10 I cannot watch movies on Netflix. I can access the Netflix website, however, when I click on the show I was watching I get an error message. I know it's not the Netflix website because I can watch the movies on my other computer. Any...