Windows 10: Netflix after click install button nothing happens

Discus and support Netflix after click install button nothing happens in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Netflix after click install button nothing happens Ukraine version of store Any other apps installs as expected. Win 10 updated and rebooted after.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by АндрейПрохницкий, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Netflix after click install button nothing happens

Netflix after click install button nothing happens Ukraine version of store

Any other apps installs as expected.

Win 10 updated and rebooted after.

What i have already tried:

1 Reset app

2 Run Troubleshooting

3 Clear cache via WIN+R->wsreset.exe

4 Sign out / Sign in in Store

Any Ideas?

:)

АндрейПрохницкий, Oct 13, 2020

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Netflix after click install button nothing happens

download button on Netflix app

Hi Petre,

This might be caused by a software conflict. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest resetting the app and see if it helps. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • On the left-panel, click Apps & features.
    • Look for the app on the list then click it.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • If resetting did not work or not available, click the Repair
      button instead.
    • Restart your PC.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Anne Ros, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Netflix after click install button nothing happens

1. Netflix after click install button nothing happens - Similar Threads - Netflix click install

2. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens: i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend....
  3. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens: i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend....
  4. Start menu has disappeared, Click on button nothing happens

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu has disappeared, Click on button nothing happens: Was having problems with taskbar items and played around and fixed them but yesterday found that when I click on the start button nothing happens. Dont know how long its been like that as dont use it often so maybe not my playing caused it. Have tried to find a solution...
  5. After clicking the submit button, nothing happens and remains grayed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After clicking the submit button, nothing happens and remains grayed.: Hi! I have this issue: whenever completing an online form, after clicking the submit button, it just shows a circle going round and round. This happens regardless the browser I'm using chrome or edge. If I'd use my cellphone to submit forms, it will work. What would be the...
  6. Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.: Whenever I click 'browse' button to open a file or to save one it does nothing. I tried SFC and DISM commands and nothing achieved. I'm sure there is a problem with a 'dll' file in the system32 directory, however, I cannot locate it as I don't know what its name is. Any help...
  7. Nothing happens after clicking the “Activate by phone” icon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nothing happens after clicking the “Activate by phone” icon: Why does nothing happen when I click the Activate by phone icon in Windows 10? If I go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation and then click on the link toActivate by phone, nothing happens. Also, if I try to activate Windows 10 by opening a command prompt and...
  8. windows 10 start button and taskbar buttons "no-show" nothing happens when clicked

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 start button and taskbar buttons "no-show" nothing happens when clicked: i am confused if virus or malware causes this problem, cause nothing happens if i clicked any taskbar buttons including start. windows is updated but still nothing happens. your opinions are highly appreciated...
  9. Right clicking on start button or Edge nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right clicking on start button or Edge nothing happens.: About 2 weeks ago I noticed that all my bookmarks had dissappeared, then when I right click on the start menu nothing happens, now Edge won't open when I click on it on the taskbar, then today I went into my computer and my picture and documents files are gone. I have tried a...
  10. Start button left click nothing happens

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button left click nothing happens: Have a Dell XPS 11. Clicking left on start button should open Cortana and Start Options. Nothing happens. There's a hamburger on the top left which will bring up the start menu, Most Used, Recently Added and File Explorer, Settings, etc. At the bottom, Power Symbol and a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nothing is happeneding when i press install netflix