Windows 10: Netflix app and web does not open on my Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Netflix app and web does not open on my Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, When I open the Netflix app on my PC, it will load for a while and then display an error (Error Code: T1-H1-W80072F06). When opening netflix.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JasonOct, Sep 21, 2019.

1. JasonOct Win User

Netflix app and web does not open on my Windows 10 PC

Hi,

When I open the Netflix app on my PC, it will load for a while and then display an error (Error Code: T1-H1-W80072F06). When opening netflix.com through the web browser ( tried on both Edge and Chrome ), I can get to my homepage but the page doesn't load fully.

Here are the fixes I've tried:

1. Flushed my DNS and Reset my DNS settings.

2. Re-installed and Reset the Netflix app.

3. I'm not running any VPN.

4. Windows Update is up to date.

5. Other computers and mobile devices on the same network has no problem opening Netflix, so I assume that this is a problem on my machine.

I've checked with Netflix support and they weren't much help.

Can you help with this?

:)

JasonOct, Sep 21, 2019
  2. itsakjt Win User

My pc freezes when watching Netflix

Since you are on Windows 10 (from your system specs), use the Netflix app from Windows store. I use it with the system as listed on my specs and it is good.

itsakjt, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Netflix app and web does not open on my Windows 10 PC

Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Netflix app and web does not open on my Windows 10 PC

1. Netflix app and web does not open on my Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Netflix app web

2. Why does Netflix crash my pc into a full restart ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Netflix crash my pc into a full restart ?: For some strange reason my top end pc fully restarts after I start watching a Netflix show or movie. I would love to know if anyone out there has the same problem or maybe if someone knows how to fix this . It is really frustrating not being able to watch anything . This is...
  3. Why does Netflix crash my pc into a full restart ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Netflix crash my pc into a full restart ?: For some strange reason my top end pc fully restarts after I start watching a Netflix show or movie. I would love to know if anyone out there has the same problem or maybe if someone knows how to fix this . It is really frustrating not being able to watch anything . This is...
  4. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  5. please help... NETFLIX IS NOT OPENING ON WINDOWS 10 PC

please help... NETFLIX IS NOT OPENING ON WINDOWS 10 PC: How do I install Netflix on my windows 10 PC ? I opened the Netflix app on microsoft store. Nothing. Checked the settings. Refreshed. Checked updates. Still nothing....
  6. Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K

Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K: Hello all, I just bought a new laptop and downloaded the netflix app but I can't get 4k playback, just HD. I've listed the steps below I've taken to trouble shoot and my configuration too. Configuration/Troubleshooting: Razer Blade Advanced 15 with Windows 10 all...
  7. Netflix App or on Edge crash my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix App or on Edge crash my PC: Hello, when I play netflix on Edge or on the netflix App for windows my screen goes black and then the PC reboots. It doesn't happen if I play netflix in chrome but I am moving more to using Edge now and would like for it not to crash my PC. It would happen all the time but I...
  8. Run VBScript when opening Netflix App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run VBScript when opening Netflix App: Is this possible? I have a script that will turn HDR on/off in Windows and it works really well, but launching Netflix (the only reason I'd like to turn on HDR) from Kodi is clumsy and I'd like to have it run when I open the app. I tried Bill2's process manager already and it...
  9. Netflix app on Windows 10 does not load right.

Netflix app on Windows 10 does not load right.: Netflix worked fine for a long time then one day it opened looking like the screenshot. Can't scroll or do anything with it. Restarted, reinstalled updated. Nothing works. It works fine in browsers just not in the app. Any ideas?[ATTACH]...
  10. Netflix, WatchESPN, Plex apps don't work in Windows 10. Web works.

Netflix, WatchESPN, Plex apps don't work in Windows 10. Web works.: I just updated my AMD E350 system to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I am excited to get to use Netflix with Windows 10 because Silverlight in Windows 7 was terrible for the E350. I updated yesterday and immediately downloaded Netflix, Plex and WatchEspn. I tried to watch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix does not open on windows edge