Windows 10: Netflix app DRM error

Discus and support Netflix app DRM error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Netflix app gives me DRM error. I installed the app through adguard since downloads on ms store doesn't work... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by selçukemre, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Netflix app DRM error

Netflix app gives me DRM error. I installed the app through adguard since downloads on ms store doesn't work

:)

selçukemre, Mar 16, 2020
  2. vel2000 Win User

Netflix - DRM - Massive streaming problems

In this build, all Streaming apps which are using the:
    Code:
    Code:
    "Media Foundation Protected Pipeline EXE - mfpmp.exe"
    are stuttering and freezing.
    E.G. Netflix App, Edge streaming Netflix, etc.
    But Netflix works ok with the Google Chrome Browser, which doesn't use "mfpmp.exe"
    I couldn't try other DRM based streaming services, since I'm only subscribed to Netflix.
    This is a DRM issue where "Media Foundation Protected Pipeline .EXE" is using up to 40% CPU compared to 3-4% in 14316.
    Went back to 14316, which solved this problems.
    Anyone else noticed that?

vel2000, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Netflix app DRM error

NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Netflix app DRM error

1. Netflix app DRM error - Similar Threads - Netflix app DRM

2. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  3. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  4. BSOD with Netflix app

BSOD with Netflix app: Hello, I seem to be having consistent bsod when using the Netflix app on my windows 10 laptop. Doesnt seem to happen with other video files. The stop code I receive is: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVERS_M dxgkrnl.sys I have updated my display drivers and bios and I still...
  5. NETFLIX DOWNOLAD APPS

NETFLIX DOWNOLAD APPS: NETFLIX download keep on downloading for almost 3 days already sometimes error or pending situations. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-downolad-apps/d829543a-a122-48dd-9de9-0e0ca3b588b8
  6. DRM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRM: Good day all, I trust that everyone is doing well and rising above the circumstances COVID-19 i do hope and trust that this mail find the team and family in good health......my purpose for writing today is that whenever I want to watch certain news feeds or stations they are...
  7. Netflix Apps Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix Apps Issue: When i launch netflix application at my laptop, it turns into blue screen and show a message that is "Page fault in nonpaged area" I m using sony vaio laptop and the model is SVE1513M1EW....
  8. Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock: The issue... Randomly, when using the Netflix app or Edge to stream Netflix, the entire PC will lock up. No error, nothing in events. Hard reset only option. My setup... Windows 10 latest i7 @ 3.7ghz 32GB DDR 3 @ 1333 AMD 850+ GPU multi monitor output - 2 x HDMI, 1...
  9. Windows Store App Netflix Error H1-WI

Windows Store App Netflix Error H1-WI: Anybody know anything about this? I installed the app and it simply won't launch. I keep getting this error with the text "can't communicate with Netflix, try again later." I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app to no avail. Notes: I originally tried to install...
  10. Problems with Netflix App

Problems with Netflix App: When I play a movie, it plays ok and then after 30-60 seconds, the audio starts making weird noises and the audio is distorted. All my drivers are up to date and the app is up to date as well. Specs: Asus PG5C-MX/1333 - Intel LGA775 Pentium CPU - Intel® Core™2 Duo...