Windows 10: Netflix App Freezing Windows 10 Issue - Please Help

Discus and support Netflix App Freezing Windows 10 Issue - Please Help in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Netflix App freezing Custom Build Computer of AMD Sapphire Nitro+ Readon RX 580 8GB has happened twice - How can I fix this issue ?? Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EsmaGraham, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Netflix App Freezing Windows 10 Issue - Please Help

Netflix App freezing Custom Build Computer of AMD Sapphire Nitro+ Readon RX 580 8GB has happened twice - How can I fix this issue ??

Windows 10 Pro Edition
    Processor : AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 GHz
    Installed Ram: 16 GB
    Memory: 500 GB NVME SSD
    Graphics Card: AMD Sapphire Nitro+ Readon RX 580 8GB
    Graphics Driver: 20.1.3 - Released 2020/01/17

:)

EsmaGraham, Feb 13, 2020
  2. itsakjt Win User

My pc freezes when watching Netflix

Since you are on Windows 10 (from your system specs), use the Netflix app from Windows store. I use it with the system as listed on my specs and it is good.

itsakjt, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Feb 13, 2020
  4. John Zab Win User

Netflix App Freezing Windows 10 Issue - Please Help

Windows 10 Netflix App

Hi Brennan,

To help you regarding with the issue on displaying Netflix app on 2nd monitor (TV), kindly give us details on the following:

• Is this issue isolated to Netflix app?
    • Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    In the meantime, you can try these steps:

• Press Windows + P.
    • A side window pane should appear on your PC screen saying Project.
    • Select Duplicate from the list.
    • Then check if Netflix will now play video on the 2nd screen (TV).
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Netflix App Freezing Windows 10 Issue - Please Help

1. Netflix App Freezing Windows 10 Issue - Please Help - Similar Threads - Netflix App Freezing

2. Netflix freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix freeze: I open the Netflix app and it starts to freeze when I go full screen.My windows version: Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-freeze/0dedcdfe-f8a5-4faf-8527-e3c81b514fe2
  3. Netflix freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix freeze: I open the Netflix app and it starts to freeze when I go full screen.My windows version: Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-freeze/0dedcdfe-f8a5-4faf-8527-e3c81b514fe2
  4. Netflix app freezes my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix app freezes my laptop: Occasionally when using the Netflix app, my whole laptop will freeze, and I have not found any way to get out of it without having to force shut down nor find the reason why it does that.It sometimes happens randomly, mostly when it transitions into playback, but I noticed it...
  5. Netflix app freezes my laptop

Netflix app freezes my laptop: Occasionally when using the Netflix app, my whole laptop will freeze, and I have not found any way to get out of it without having to force shut down nor find the reason why it does that.It sometimes happens randomly, mostly when it transitions into playback, but I noticed it...
  6. please help... NETFLIX IS NOT OPENING ON WINDOWS 10 PC

please help... NETFLIX IS NOT OPENING ON WINDOWS 10 PC: How do I install Netflix on my windows 10 PC ? I opened the Netflix app on microsoft store. Nothing. Checked the settings. Refreshed. Checked updates. Still nothing....
  7. please help... NETFLIX ON WINDOWS 10

please help... NETFLIX ON WINDOWS 10: how do I install Netflix on my windows 10 PC ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-netflix-on-windows-10/5f52de82-8ff5-4a27-9f37-1915b7a1ea6b
  8. Netflix Windows 10 App streaming Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix Windows 10 App streaming Issues: Hello Redditers, I have a very unique issue with the netflix for windows app since the past 2 days. Before that, it worked properly. Now, whenever I play a video, it takes anything between 2-4 minutes to start streaming and that too at a very low resolution of 640 x 480...
  9. Netflix Apps Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix Apps Issue: When i launch netflix application at my laptop, it turns into blue screen and show a message that is "Page fault in nonpaged area" I m using sony vaio laptop and the model is SVE1513M1EW....
  10. Windows Store Netflix App New Issue

Windows Store Netflix App New Issue: I discovered today 10/1/2015 that after updating the Netflix app via the Windows Store the Stream Manager function now crashed the app. When viewing a Netflix video, and opening the Steam Manager (Shift+Ctrl+Alt+S), when you attempt to set a manual stream rate of any value...