Windows 10: NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update)

Discus and support NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all, I need your technical assistance for solving my problem, namely: Windows 10 Netflix app does not work anymore (Netflix app stuck on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sinyo2Sinyo, Nov 19, 2019.

1. NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update)

Dear all,

I need your technical assistance for solving my problem, namely: Windows 10 Netflix app does not work anymore (Netflix app stuck on the loading screen, then closes it itself) For some others Netflix App suddenly crashes or encounter a black screen every time while trying to play a video. I already done all of these suggestions listed in https://wintechlab.com/netflix-app-not-working/ , but those suggestions do not work on my case.

This problem starts after I updated Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 6.

Please kindly inform me how to solve this matter.

Thank you.

:)

Sinyo2Sinyo, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 19, 2019
  4. NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update)

Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update)

1. NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update) - Similar Threads - NETFLIX App Working

2. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  3. Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K: Hello all, I just bought a new laptop and downloaded the netflix app but I can't get 4k playback, just HD. I've listed the steps below I've taken to trouble shoot and my configuration too. Configuration/Troubleshooting: Razer Blade Advanced 15 with Windows 10 all...
  4. Windows 10 apps stopped working after 1st of july 2019

Windows 10 apps stopped working after 1st of july 2019: Hi ,my phone is Lumia 535 running Windows 10,I updated it a year ago ,,all that time it was working properly in all apps ,but unfortunately Facebook app has stopped working,but I dont know why ,even in Microsoft store is no longer launching,help me anyone to solve this...
  5. Netflix not downloading after windows 10 update

Netflix not downloading after windows 10 update: This is more of a "help" to others who having same problem. After countless full days of trying to fix the problem with NOTHING helping - the ONLY way i found to fix it was to start completwly over. And i dont mean uninstalling netflix and reinstlling. Did that i dunno how...
  6. Windows 10 apps not working after upgrading to Windows Server 2019

Windows 10 apps not working after upgrading to Windows Server 2019: Hi, We have a customer that upgrade their server from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2019. Everything went fine, but then some users start realizing that some Windows apps like the calculator doesn't work. The app open and closes instantly. I already change one...
  7. Netflix app not installing properly after recent Windows 10 updates

Netflix app not installing properly after recent Windows 10 updates: I uninstalled as many programs as I could to free up space on one of my small SSD laptops. Netflix was one of the apps that I removed. After a long winded (12 hours+) but successful Windows 10 October update, I tried to reinstall Netflix. It is creating a Tile and it is...
  8. Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update: Hi I installed the latest Windows 10 updates last night and after that my Netflix app stopped working. It would load but when I tried to play a title it would crash. I though "I'll try reinstalling it", so I uninstalled it and opened up Microsoft Store. Loaded fine, but...
  9. Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] While you can always stream Netflix videos using any browser, Windows 10 offers you a native app to watch videos. Now it may so happen that while it works on the browser, the app doesn’t work. You may be getting [...] This post Fix Netflix app not working on Windows...
  10. Netflix Win10 App not working :/

Netflix Win10 App not working :/: Hi, so pretty much from day 1 the netflix app in the win app store has not worked on my win10, everything loads up fine and you click on a movie/tv show and it buffers at 7% than 21% than goes back to the content menu, I have tried everything I can think of, uninstalling the...