Windows 10: Netflix App offline with small lags on Windows 10

Discus and support Netflix App offline with small lags on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The video on Netflix App it's lagging (screen freezes for a milesecond). It's not network because i download the episodes. Hardware: i5-9600k, 16GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZaytsevCS, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Netflix App offline with small lags on Windows 10

The video on Netflix App it's lagging (screen freezes for a milesecond).

• It's not network because i download the episodes.
    • Hardware: i5-9600k, 16GB ram, Vega 56, 144hz Monitor. So not hardware.
    • I'm using windows 10 version 1903.

Can someone help?

submitted by /u/ZaytsevCS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZaytsevCS, Jan 28, 2020

2. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jan 28, 2020
  4. itsakjt Win User

Netflix App offline with small lags on Windows 10

My pc freezes when watching Netflix

Since you are on Windows 10 (from your system specs), use the Netflix app from Windows store. I use it with the system as listed on my specs and it is good.

itsakjt, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Netflix App offline with small lags on Windows 10

1. Netflix App offline with small lags on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Netflix App offline

2. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  3. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  4. Netflix Windows 10 App streaming Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix Windows 10 App streaming Issues: Hello Redditers, I have a very unique issue with the netflix for windows app since the past 2 days. Before that, it worked properly. Now, whenever I play a video, it takes anything between 2-4 minutes to start streaming and that too at a very low resolution of 640 x 480...
  5. Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K

Netflix App on Windows 10 - No 4K: Hello all, I just bought a new laptop and downloaded the netflix app but I can't get 4k playback, just HD. I've listed the steps below I've taken to trouble shoot and my configuration too. Configuration/Troubleshooting: Razer Blade Advanced 15 with Windows 10 all...
  6. Windows 10 1909 lags at offline video playing & old games lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1909 lags at offline video playing & old games lag: I have a HP Mini 210 -2GB ram ddr2 -150gb storage -intel atom 1.6Ghz -1024×700 Display -intel GMA 3150 512mb vram Before i update to windows 10 1909 im still running 10240 -i play 360p video its run smoothly -i play Nfs Mw 2006 i get 8-20fps normal -i play heavy...
  7. How to delete downloaded Netflix Offline Content from Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete downloaded Netflix Offline Content from Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Binge-watching is not as worse as you think, and Netflix has worked hard to make it a trend. The media-services provider allows you to download select TV shows and movies on the Netflix app to watch them offline. However, the [...] This post How to delete...
  8. Netflix Offline Download and Windows 10

Netflix Offline Download and Windows 10: I am using a windows 10 computer and I am experiencing issues when I am trying to use the download feature of Netflix. When I press to download a movie or tv series is gets stuck, it starts downloading but then pauses on its own and doesn't download. It may try to...
  9. Mouse lags on Netflix and Amazon with Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lags on Netflix and Amazon with Chrome: Mouse lags (almost unusable) on Netflix and Amazon sites with Chrome - this appears to be a common problem, but no real solution. I have turned off hardware acceleration, but that does not seem to really help. This can result in computer freezing....
  10. Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] While you can always stream Netflix videos using any browser, Windows 10 offers you a native app to watch videos. Now it may so happen that while it works on the browser, the app doesn’t work. You may be getting [...] This post Fix Netflix app not working on Windows...