Windows 10: Netflix audio bitrates on win10 app?

Discus and support Netflix audio bitrates on win10 app? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just recently downloaded the native app and upgraded to UHD plan as well but the issue is, when I press ctrl+shift+alt+D the audio bitrate is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheDafuqGuy, May 30, 2020.

1. Netflix audio bitrates on win10 app?

So I just recently downloaded the native app and upgraded to UHD plan as well but the issue is, when I press ctrl+shift+alt+D the audio bitrate is a constant 192kbps on DD+ 5.1 and for every Atmos title, 448kbps.

Now as per the official announcement last year, these are the minimum bitrates and should go higher up adapting to the connection.

100 Mbps bandwidth ethernet connection, all drivers updated, connected to STR-Dn1080 via hdmi, UHD 4k plan. Why is it still streaming at the minimum rates?

If anyone of you who uses the app as well can comment on your bitrates?

Ps- Tried their support chat, was useless and they don’t have any idea why is it not working.

submitted by /u/TheDafuqGuy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheDafuqGuy, May 30, 2020

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, May 30, 2020
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 30, 2020
  4. Netflix audio bitrates on win10 app?

NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Netflix audio bitrates on win10 app?

1. Netflix audio bitrates on win10 app? - Similar Threads - Netflix audio bitrates

2. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  3. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  4. Unable to change Mic Bitrate and audio quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change Mic Bitrate and audio quality: Recently I purchased a new computer and got windows 10 installed and wanted to change my mic from 24hz 192000 Hz the option to change it is just grayed out and doesn't let me click to change the option. I have had this mic on other computers and it isn't a problem. Any idea...
  5. BSOD with Netflix app

BSOD with Netflix app: Hello, I seem to be having consistent bsod when using the Netflix app on my windows 10 laptop. Doesnt seem to happen with other video files. The stop code I receive is: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVERS_M dxgkrnl.sys I have updated my display drivers and bios and I still...
  6. NETFLIX DOWNOLAD APPS

NETFLIX DOWNOLAD APPS: NETFLIX download keep on downloading for almost 3 days already sometimes error or pending situations. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-downolad-apps/d829543a-a122-48dd-9de9-0e0ca3b588b8
  7. Netflix Apps Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix Apps Issue: When i launch netflix application at my laptop, it turns into blue screen and show a message that is "Page fault in nonpaged area" I m using sony vaio laptop and the model is SVE1513M1EW....
  8. Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock: The issue... Randomly, when using the Netflix app or Edge to stream Netflix, the entire PC will lock up. No error, nothing in events. Hard reset only option. My setup... Windows 10 latest i7 @ 3.7ghz 32GB DDR 3 @ 1333 AMD 850+ GPU multi monitor output - 2 x HDMI, 1...
  9. Problems with Netflix App

Problems with Netflix App: When I play a movie, it plays ok and then after 30-60 seconds, the audio starts making weird noises and the audio is distorted. All my drivers are up to date and the app is up to date as well. Specs: Asus PG5C-MX/1333 - Intel LGA775 Pentium CPU - Intel® Core™2 Duo...
  10. Netflix Win10 App not working :/

Netflix Win10 App not working :/: Hi, so pretty much from day 1 the netflix app in the win app store has not worked on my win10, everything loads up fine and you click on a movie/tv show and it buffers at 7% than 21% than goes back to the content menu, I have tried everything I can think of, uninstalling the...