Windows 10: Netflix causes bsod

Discus and support Netflix causes bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Netflix has become a giant head ache for windows 10. Ive been having issues with it from day one. But most recently it has decided to bsod my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FLUFFYGREN4DE, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Netflix causes bsod

Netflix has become a giant head ache for windows 10. Ive been having issues with it from day one. But most recently it has decided to bsod my computer. But only after i go from playing a game, such as arma 3 or scum. So I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing the bsod. Any help is appreciated in advance.

:)

FLUFFYGREN4DE, Feb 22, 2019

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Netflix causes bsod

netflix

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by the application itself. To better assist you with this concern, please answer the following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • Is there any changes made before the issue started, like installing any updates?
    • Have you tried resetting Netflix application? Please go to Settings > System > Apps & features then select
      Netflix. Click Advanced options and select
      Reset

Ryan Fra, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Netflix causes bsod

1. Netflix causes bsod - Similar Threads - Netflix causes bsod

2. BSOD while watching Netflix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while watching Netflix: Hi, my computer just went BSOD while i was watching Netflix with the App installaed from microsoft store.and there is nothing more running on my computeranyone can tell me what was wrong?hardware:CPU; Ryzen 7 3700XRAM: 32GBGPU: Nvidia 2070Scurrently running Windows 10 Home...
  3. BSOD while watching Netflix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while watching Netflix: Hi, my computer just went BSOD while i was watching Netflix with the App installaed from microsoft store.and there is nothing more running on my computeranyone can tell me what was wrong?hardware:CPU; Ryzen 7 3700XRAM: 32GBGPU: Nvidia 2070Scurrently running Windows 10 Home...
  4. BSOD while watching Netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD on Netflix in Edge

BSOD on Netflix in Edge: When I watch Netflix on Edge, sometimes I get total freezes of the OS and BSODs with Video_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR message right after the freeze. I don't know specific whys and whats that precede the problem, aside from watching Netflix itself. I've managed to find errors...
  6. BSOD with Netflix app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with Netflix app: Hello, I seem to be having consistent bsod when using the Netflix app on my windows 10 laptop. Doesnt seem to happen with other video files. The stop code I receive is: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVERS_M dxgkrnl.sys I have updated my display drivers and bios and I still...
  7. Serious Netflix BSOD problem

Serious Netflix BSOD problem: Hi! I'm experiencing a pretty serious and annoying problem with Netflix, both app and Microsoft Edge page on Windows 10. The problem is that at least once a day I get a BSOD with the error of SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with a code of error of dxgmms2.sys. I've...
  8. Netflix causing BSOD while using the Netflix app and internet browsers

Netflix causing BSOD while using the Netflix app and internet browsers: I have been experiencing BSOD while watching Netflix in both the app from the Microsoft store and a variety of internet browsers. As far as I can tell my drivers are up to date. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. BSOD after Netflix

BSOD after Netflix: I had noticed that when I tried to play any video from Netflix, it crashed. It doesn't matter if I use edge or firefox or the app. Any Ideas? Here some random items from event viewer Code: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 23/07/2018 00:23:35...
  10. BSOD While Streaming Netflix

BSOD While Streaming Netflix: I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are up to date. My PC is experiencing heavy slow down since the crash. 71619

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix causes blue screen on pc

2. netflix bsod

3. netflix win10 bsod

4. netflix blue screen of death,
  5. netflix blue screen windows 10,
  6. internet edge blue screen netflix,
  7. netflix causing blue screen,
  8. netflix and bsod,
  9. netflix causes blue screen,
  10. netflix windows crash,
  11. windows 10 bluescreen with netflix,