Windows 10: Netflix Downloads Corrupt, won't play.

Discus and support Netflix Downloads Corrupt, won't play. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I have a pain in the butt first world problem I could use help with and can't fine any posts. I have a dell tablet running windows 10 pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alanGW, Feb 24, 2020.

1. alanGW Win User

Netflix Downloads Corrupt, won't play.

Hi Everyone, I have a pain in the butt first world problem I could use help with and can't fine any posts. I have a dell tablet running windows 10 pro. I have a Netflix app downloaded so I can done load videos of the tablet and watch them later. Every few weeks the entire group of downloaded videos corrupts itself and I have to delete them all and uninstall Netflix and go through the whole process again. Anyone know what is going on here and if there is a permanent fix or way to uncorrupt the videos so I don't have to re-download them?

:)

alanGW, Feb 24, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Netflix Downloads Corrupt, won't play.

Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Netflix Downloads Corrupt, won't play.

1. Netflix Downloads Corrupt, won't play. - Similar Threads - Netflix Downloads Corrupt

2. No option to download Netflix app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  3. No option to download Netflix app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  4. Netflix Won't Play With Latest Version Of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix Won't Play With Latest Version Of Windows 10: I just updated to the latest version of Windows 10 because my computer kept telling me that my older version was nearing the end of its service life. But now, I can't play Netflix. Every time that I try to play a video, Netflix says, "Error Code D7353-5101". All of my...
  5. Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play YouTube or Netflix: Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363 Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA app Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA edge browser YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh...
  6. Netflix won't play vidoes

Netflix won't play vidoes: Why won't my laptop play Netflix vidoes? It will play the previews of a movie but when I click on a movie to watch it won't play the movie? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-wont-play-vidoes/89824f93-b6b3-4260-a77d-e0916843120e
  7. Netflix not playing error message

Netflix not playing error message: Hi community, i have a new surface tablet --surface go. It will not stream anything from Netflix. I left the country, used it with no problem got back state side and now I get an error message every time I try to stream. I signed off all devices and signed back on. The...
  8. netflix will not play movie

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    netflix will not play movie: hi my netflix is saying i am using an unblocker or proxy..... what does this mean and how do i fix it, thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/netflix-will-not-play-movie/17ec7206-2f3c-4827-9bcf-43d00d19629a"
  9. Netflix app download location

Netflix app download location: How can I change the download location for the Netflix app to an external storage device? I'm trying to download movies to my external drive and there's no setting within the app to do so, it defaults to C:. I also tried to move the app entirely to the external but there is...
  10. Downloaded files won't open - "Corrupt"

Downloaded files won't open - "Corrupt": I've received 5 files from 5 sources, both Excel and Word. Every time I try to open one I get an error message "File is corrupt and can't be opened." I can work on my own files, but not downloads. I tried the Windows 10 "workarounds" but these didn't help. Any suggestions?...