Windows 10: Netflix "Get" button in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Netflix "Get" button in Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Brought home new pc with Windows 10 Home Version 20H2/OS build19042.1052. Can not install Netflix from the store. I click on the "Get" button but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Raih_Bel, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Raih_Bel Win User

Netflix "Get" button in Microsoft Store

Brought home new pc with Windows 10 Home Version 20H2/OS build19042.1052. Can not install Netflix from the store. I click on the "Get" button but nothing happens. This is only affecting Netflix, able to download other apps with no problem. Windows is now up-to-date, I have run Microsoft Store troubleshooting through my settings as recommended by other threads. Is my version of Windows not compatible or is it a Windows or Netflix issue? Any help appreciated. Have found similiar questions but no answers. Thanks :

:)

Raih_Bel, Jun 23, 2021

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Netflix "Get" button in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Netflix button Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working: I am unable to install anything via Microsoft Store. I have tried logging off, relogging in to the store, resetting the app but no change. My PC details:Windows 10 Pro NVersion 1909OS build: 18363.778...
  3. Microsoft Store get button broken

Microsoft Store get button broken: For some reason get button does nothing. I tried Wsreset.exe via PowerShellAdmin, tried signing out and signing back in, tried resetting the store in windows settings. I ran the ms store troubleshooter, which said it was all ok. I'm just trying to install ubuntu 18.04 on...
  4. Microsoft Store get button broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store get button broken: For some reason get button does nothing. Tried Wsreset.exe via PowerShellAdmin, tried signing out and signing back in, tried resetting the store in windows settings. Ran the ms store troubleshooter which said it was all ok. I'm just trying to install ubuntu 18.04 on windows...
  5. NETFLIX on Windows/Microsoft Store Apps

NETFLIX on Windows/Microsoft Store Apps: My Netflix turns into black and white when I play some titles on full screen, it works fine on maximize or any other mode, but turns into Black and White when I switch into full screen. Not only occur in the movies, but all on the app itself, so far I found it on two...
  6. Microsoft Store won’t let me Get Netflix

Microsoft Store won’t let me Get Netflix: I have tried the wsreset and powershell methods and signing in and out of the store. Nothing will let me download netflix from the store. Rebooted a couple of times, cleared Store cache as well. System is up to date. I uninstalled Netflix because it was taking time to launch...
  7. Can't redownload Netflix on Microsoft Store

Can't redownload Netflix on Microsoft Store: I recently uninstalled Netflix application from my Dell laptop with Windows 10 on it. I have attempted to redownload it by pressing get on the store but nothing happens. I have also tried adding to cart but that does nothing as well. I have no problems installing other apps...
  8. PROBLEMA CON NETFLIX DESDE MICROSOFT STORE

PROBLEMA CON NETFLIX DESDE MICROSOFT STORE: Cordial Saludo. He venido presentando un problema con respecto a la aplicación de Netflix descargada desde Microsoft Store antes de continuar, cabe aclarar que el problema no es con mi cuenta, ya que ésta funciona normalmente, e incluso desde la aplicación misma me deja...
  9. Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working: What can I do to fix this? I just put my laptop into repair, when i opened it again today. The computer had been factory reseted and wiped. Once I logged in I decided to try and download some new applications from the Microsoft store. However when doing so and when trying to...
  10. Microsoft Store: "Get" button not working

Microsoft Store: "Get" button not working: I am trying to download the Xbox Accessories app, and I've clicked on the "Get" button several times, but nothing has happened. Just a few minutes before, I successfully installed an app which was on my old computer, so nothing is wrong with the actual downloading part. I've...