Windows 10: netflix is not working

Discus and support netflix is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; T1-H1-W80072F8A Above mentioned is coming on screen with try again phrase while opening Netflix application.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DashrathSingh2, Jun 19, 2020.

1. netflix is not working

T1-H1-W80072F8A
    Above mentioned is coming on screen with try again phrase while opening Netflix application.

:)

DashrathSingh2, Jun 19, 2020

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 19, 2020
  4. netflix is not working

netflix icon disappeared from start screen

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try the steps given below and check:

• Type Netflix in the search bar and hit
      enter.

• Right click on Netflix and select the option
      pin to start.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

netflix is not working

1. netflix is not working - Similar Threads - netflix working

2. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  3. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  4. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Spatial Audio Dolby Atmos No Sound in games but works in Apps like Dolby Access & Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spatial Audio Dolby Atmos No Sound in games but works in Apps like Dolby Access & Netflix App: Everything was working I haven't made and system changes apart from windows updates not sure which ones. and then the atmos just stopped working for no reason. Issue noticed in the last week or so. I am using Sonos HDMI set up so the phone app always tells me what signal I'm...
  6. Spatial Audio Dolby Atmos No Sound in games but works in Apps like Dolby Access & Netflix App

Spatial Audio Dolby Atmos No Sound in games but works in Apps like Dolby Access & Netflix App: Everything was working I haven't made and system changes apart from windows updates not sure which ones. and then the atmos just stopped working for no reason. Issue noticed in the last week or so. I am using Sonos HDMI set up so the phone app always tells me what signal I'm...
  7. Stream HDR youtube/netflix Won't Work in a System with Optimus Nvidia + Intel Graphic cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stream HDR youtube/netflix Won't Work in a System with Optimus Nvidia + Intel Graphic cards: Hi, I'm having an issue with my daily driver laptop. I use it connected to a thunderbolt hub with 1 monitor, and with an HDR Gaming monitor connected directly to the laptop.The HDR Monitor is connected to a Display Port 1.4 which is connected to the Nvidia card internally and...
  8. Stream HDR youtube/netflix Won't Work in a System with Optimus Nvidia + Intel Graphic cards

Stream HDR youtube/netflix Won't Work in a System with Optimus Nvidia + Intel Graphic cards: Hi, I'm having an issue with my daily driver laptop. I use it connected to a thunderbolt hub with 1 monitor, and with an HDR Gaming monitor connected directly to the laptop.The HDR Monitor is connected to a Display Port 1.4 which is connected to the Nvidia card internally and...
  9. Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rupal_hs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldsl49/netflix_4k_works_on_chromium_edge/
  10. 5.1 audio only working with Netflix app through HDMI to TV to Sony Home Theater

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5.1 audio only working with Netflix app through HDMI to TV to Sony Home Theater: I am using my PC's GPU HDMI GTX 1650 SUPER to TCL TV HDMI, my TV has 2 HDMI ports the other one is ARC port connecting TV to Sony Home Theater, the problem is that only stereo audio is playing in games, media player and other apps except for Netflix app from Windows Store. In...