Windows 10: Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop

Discus and support Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Netflix is one of the leaders in the online video streaming market. As it expanded across platforms, the company launched an app for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 27, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop

Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop Update-graphics-card-driver-100x100.png
    Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop Update-graphics-card-driver-150x146.png Netflix is one of the leaders in the online video streaming market. As it expanded across platforms, the company launched an app for Windows 10 systems. However, many users have reported that the Netflix app keeps freezing on Windows. If [...]

This post Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 27, 2019

2. Laptop Freezing and Netflix Keeps Buffering

I downloaded Windows 10 on my HP laptop that had windows 7, thinking this would be better, but what I've noticed is my laptop will freeze up every few seconds, and when I am watching netflix videos will now constantly freeze and then buffer.

should I uninstall Windows 10 or is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

DanielRamonLLAP, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop

Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop

1. Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop - Similar Threads - Netflix keeps freezing

2. Laptop keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps freezing: Everytime my laptop has been on for a few hours or sometimes even right as i open it it always freezes right as im trying to type or whenever i try to play a game it freezes and i have to wait a few seconds then i can do whatever i was doing, it usually also freezes whenever...
  3. Laptop keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps freezing: Everytime my laptop has been on for a few hours or sometimes even right as i open it it always freezes right as im trying to type or whenever i try to play a game it freezes and i have to wait a few seconds then i can do whatever i was doing, it usually also freezes whenever...
  4. My laptop windows keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop windows keeps freezing: So its been a problem for a while now where it just randomly froze for a couple of seconds and made a buzzing noise. It's been in service 2 times now but the freezes are still there, and now one of them got so bad it restarted my monitor and made the dark themed youtube...
  5. Netflix freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix freeze: I open the Netflix app and it starts to freeze when I go full screen.My windows version: Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-freeze/0dedcdfe-f8a5-4faf-8527-e3c81b514fe2
  6. Netflix freeze

Netflix freeze: I open the Netflix app and it starts to freeze when I go full screen.My windows version: Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-freeze/0dedcdfe-f8a5-4faf-8527-e3c81b514fe2
  7. Netflix app freezes my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix app freezes my laptop: Occasionally when using the Netflix app, my whole laptop will freeze, and I have not found any way to get out of it without having to force shut down nor find the reason why it does that.It sometimes happens randomly, mostly when it transitions into playback, but I noticed it...
  8. Netflix app freezes my laptop

Netflix app freezes my laptop: Occasionally when using the Netflix app, my whole laptop will freeze, and I have not found any way to get out of it without having to force shut down nor find the reason why it does that.It sometimes happens randomly, mostly when it transitions into playback, but I noticed it...
  9. Why Netflix keeps on freezing?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Netflix keeps on freezing?: Hey Can anyone tell why Netflix keeps on freezing on Windows 10 and how to fix this issue? 140186
  10. Netflix freezes full screen.

Netflix freezes full screen.: Hi Everyone, Two week ago I upgraded to windows 10 and immediately installed a new SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD Drive. All is working fine with the exception of Netflix that freezes avery minute or so in medium and full screen, (works ok in minimized screen). I understand...