Windows 10: Netflix not downloading after windows 10 update

Discus and support Netflix not downloading after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is more of a "help" to others who having same problem. After countless full days of trying to fix the problem with NOTHING helping - the ONLY way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JosanneD, Jun 13, 2019.

1. JosanneD Win User

Netflix not downloading after windows 10 update

This is more of a "help" to others who having same problem. After countless full days of trying to fix the problem with NOTHING helping - the ONLY way i found to fix it was to start completwly over. And i dont mean uninstalling netflix and reinstlling. Did that i dunno how mny times and it didnt work. U have to reinstall windows from scratch. It was ONLY thing and ONLY way it worked

Settings

Recovery

Reset my pc

(U can choose to keep ur files such as pics, documents etc)

Then just let it uninstall and reinstall windows. Sorry folks but it was ONLY way i could find to fix the issue. Apparently from everything i have read past 4 days online its from corrupt and/or missing files due to an update. Wish it was simpler to fix but figured id post and share this for anyone else whos been ripling their hair out over this too! Good luck!

:)

JosanneD, Jun 13, 2019

2. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 13, 2019
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Netflix not downloading after windows 10 update

Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Netflix not downloading after windows 10 update

1. Netflix not downloading after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Netflix downloading update

2. No option to download Netflix app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  3. No option to download Netflix app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  4. All Netflix downloads lost after power loss

All Netflix downloads lost after power loss: Hi, I had a number of downloaded movies, TV shows and series on my Windows 10 Laptop from Netflix to watch later in "Offline" mode. I started a downloaded movie with internet connection enabled and movie was sitting ready to start when my laptop "crashed" as a result of...
  5. I can't download Netflix

I can't download Netflix: I can't download Netflix from the Microsoft Store, but I can download other apps The stages I have done are as follows: 1.I ran the troubleshooter 2.I ran WSReset.exe 3.I reset the Microsoft Store. But still I couldn't reach the solution...
  6. NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update)

NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update): Dear all, I need your technical assistance for solving my problem, namely: Windows 10 Netflix app does not work anymore (Netflix app stuck on the loading screen, then closes it itself) For some others Netflix App suddenly crashes or encounter a black screen every time while...
  7. Netflix Offline Download and Windows 10

Netflix Offline Download and Windows 10: I am using a windows 10 computer and I am experiencing issues when I am trying to use the download feature of Netflix. When I press to download a movie or tv series is gets stuck, it starts downloading but then pauses on its own and doesn't download. It may try to...
  8. Netflix app not installing properly after recent Windows 10 updates

Netflix app not installing properly after recent Windows 10 updates: I uninstalled as many programs as I could to free up space on one of my small SSD laptops. Netflix was one of the apps that I removed. After a long winded (12 hours+) but successful Windows 10 October update, I tried to reinstall Netflix. It is creating a Tile and it is...
  9. Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update: Hi I installed the latest Windows 10 updates last night and after that my Netflix app stopped working. It would load but when I tried to play a title it would crash. I though "I'll try reinstalling it", so I uninstalled it and opened up Microsoft Store. Loaded fine, but...
  10. Netflix app download location

Netflix app download location: How can I change the download location for the Netflix app to an external storage device? I'm trying to download movies to my external drive and there's no setting within the app to do so, it defaults to C:. I also tried to move the app entirely to the external but there is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix windows 10 stream fine but offline download stuck