Windows 10: netflix problem

Discus and support netflix problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I open app and click sign in nothing happens it asks for sign in again I already tried resetting app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tushar_gamer, Mar 12, 2019.

1. netflix problem

when I open app and click sign in nothing happens it asks for sign in again I already tried resetting app

:)

tushar_gamer, Mar 12, 2019

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 12, 2019
  4. netflix problem

netflix icon disappeared from start screen

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try the steps given below and check:

• Type Netflix in the search bar and hit
      enter.

• Right click on Netflix and select the option
      pin to start.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

netflix problem

1. netflix problem - Similar Threads - netflix problem

2. Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?: I am trying to play a laptop video via Netflix on my second monitor / projector. NTB Asus FX705DU, drivers are installed - I use Experience for nvidia....
  3. Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?: I am trying to play a laptop video via Netflix on my second monitor / projector. NTB Asus FX705DU, drivers are installed - I use Experience for nvidia....
  4. Netflix problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix problem: Netflix told me to contact Microsoft Support because I need to update my software to continue using Netflix. My Microsoft Windows 10 software WAS ALREADY UPDATED! Now what should I do?...
  5. Netflix problem

Netflix problem: Netflix told me to contact Microsoft Support because I need to update my software to continue using Netflix. My Microsoft Windows 10 software WAS ALREADY UPDATED! Now what should I do?...
  6. Problem when using second display to stream apps like Netflix - hulu

Problem when using second display to stream apps like Netflix - hulu: Hi, I have currently two displays connected to my pc one is my main 24-inch monitor the second is my 55-inch tv when I start to use sites like Netflix or Amazon Prime on my tv the show I'm watching constantly keeps disconnecting when I use streaming websites otherwise works...
  7. Netflix text and location Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix text and location Problem: I have been facing this problem for more than 1 month. I tried many ways but could not find any solution. I expect your help from you.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-text-and-location-problem/fac683e5-7b52-4737-a8ee-d3cdc8ca7c4f
  8. Serious Netflix BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious Netflix BSOD problem: Hi! I'm experiencing a pretty serious and annoying problem with Netflix, both app and Microsoft Edge page on Windows 10. The problem is that at least once a day I get a BSOD with the error of SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with a code of error of dxgmms2.sys. I've...
  9. Problem with screen resolution (windows apps: netflix, spotify and others)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with screen resolution (windows apps: netflix, spotify and others): [ATTACH] Hey! I hope this is the right sub to post this and pardon me if this isn't. Recently I updated my computer as I normally do when I get an update prompt, and this became a recurring issue with Windows apps like netflix and spotify. Does someone know how to fix it?...
  10. problem in moving a app named as Netflix

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problem in moving a app named as Netflix: I have trouble in having moving Netflix app which i installed from windows web store serval time. As i wanted to move from main drive to other drive which has more space than main drive . But due to some bug or problem i cannot do that . Yes Still some app have option have to...