Windows 10: Netflix Sound Quality

Discus and support Netflix Sound Quality in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I finally got around to updating Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 13 7000 a couple days ago. Since then, when I try to stream any content on Netflix, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jill.sanborn, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Netflix Sound Quality

I finally got around to updating Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 13 7000 a couple days ago. Since then, when I try to stream any content on Netflix, the audio is all distorted. It sounds like a demon talking in my computer, not gonna lie haha. However, my Youtube and Spotify audio is completely fine. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried uninstalling and redownloading the app, and I've checked my audio settings. Thanks in advance!

:)

jill.sanborn, Mar 8, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Mar 8, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Netflix Sound Quality

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Netflix Sound Quality :p

cadaveca, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Netflix Sound Quality

1. Netflix Sound Quality - Similar Threads - Netflix Sound Quality

2. Sound Quality on Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Quality on Zoom: Hello -I'm a guitarist / vocalist and having troubles performing via Zoom. I've tried various Zoom settings Optimized for Musicians, Echo On / Off, Noise Suppression On / Off, the on board mic and external mic Blue Yeti, and enable / disable audio enhancements on the laptop....
  3. Sound quality of headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound quality of headphones: After a long while I'm finally fed up with whatever is happening and I want to get to the bottom of it. For the longest time, the headphone sound quality of my headphones have been fairly subpar. When I first got my computer, my headphones had binaural audio and generally...
  4. sound quality

sound quality: When I'm on a zoom meeting the sound is garbled like it is under water. This is true for both what I hear and what the other people hear when I talk. Is there something I can do to correct this?...
  5. Screen/Sound Quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen/Sound Quality: Hi, I recently purchased the Acer Swift 3 SF315-41 with Ryzen 7 2700U, 256gb storage, 8gb ram and Radeon Vega 10. IPS screen, unfortunately glossy I know, but I couldn't find anther decent looking/feeling machine with metal chassis under £550 with the same or similar specs....
  6. SOUND QUALITY

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOUND QUALITY: Until this week I have been able to set my Soundblaster audio device to sample at 96kb, 24 bit. Now it is limited to 48k, 16 bit. My internal sound card can do the higher rate....
  7. sound quality

sound quality: So I have recently updated from win 8.1 pro to win10 pro..... The sound quality in win 8.1pro was very nice an the bass were goo n my headphones ....but after i updated to win 10 pro the quality is bad ....pls help...
  8. Sound quality

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound quality: I used to be able to change the sound quality on my computer, but after installing this version of windows, the option to change the sound quality seems to be greyed out. Is it possible to get the option to change the sound quality back again? 111777
  9. Netflix App Low Quality Streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App Low Quality Streaming: After upgrading to Win 10 my streaming quality is lousy in my NF app. I don't see any settings for this. Any help appreciated. 19185
  10. Sound Quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Quality: Sorry I am late in replying. I had a look through sound packages available and bought a Creative Labs 2.1 system, the improvement is quite a mark up. It was about £55. I knew about enhancements, they are built into windows control panel/sound. Realtek sound drivers are always...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix sound quality bad

2. sound quality of netflix on laptop

3. netflix app sound quality on windows