Windows 10: Netflix, Spotify and iTunes or lack thereof!

Discus and support Netflix, Spotify and iTunes or lack thereof! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop yesterday with Windows 10 on and have had at least 5 failed attempts to download Netflix, Spotify and iTunes. I have run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndreaCoates3, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Netflix, Spotify and iTunes or lack thereof!

I bought a new laptop yesterday with Windows 10 on and have had at least 5 failed attempts to download Netflix, Spotify and iTunes.

I have run the fix that was suggested on the 12th January but it still isn't working. Can you please help me with this as I am now starting to hate Windows 10

:)

AndreaCoates3, Jan 31, 2019

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Netflix, Spotify and iTunes or lack thereof!

Spotify

I have just discovered two Spotify entries in the StartUp list in Task Manager.
    However there is no trace of Spotify elsewhere in the system.
    I went through the registry and deleted every reference to Spotify that could find, although some refused to be deleted.
    That made no difference.
    The store shows that Spotify is installed. Which is strange.
    However I found an entry in the Apps list in Start Menu, clicked uninstall and that cleared the problem.

Hairy Scot, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Netflix, Spotify and iTunes or lack thereof!

1. Netflix, Spotify and iTunes or lack thereof! - Similar Threads - Netflix Spotify iTunes

2. Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?: I’ve opened 3 tickets over a four hour period because not one has done anything. One took thirty minutes to get to some one that said I need to be transferred to someone higher which then I waited and got disconnected. The next one took two and a half hours and did the same...
  3. Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?: I’ve opened 3 tickets over a four hour period because not one has done anything. One took thirty minutes to get to some one that said I need to be transferred to someone higher which then I waited and got disconnected. The next one took two and a half hours and did the same...
  4. Who do I complain to about Microsoft’s support or lack thereof?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to retain the dark mode spotify and itunes icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to retain the dark mode spotify and itunes icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bhavish2023 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgsg7j/how_to_retain_the_dark_mode_spotify_and_itunes/
  6. Windows freeze while using Spotify, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc

Windows freeze while using Spotify, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc: Hi there, I have a major problem since the may-update 2004. While I use Spotify, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix or Disney+ no matter if I use an app or the browser the whole system freezes after a while . On Spotify it sounds like a little loop of one second and video...
  7. Netflix, Spotify, and Pinterest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix, Spotify, and Pinterest: Whenever I try to open Pinterest, Netflix, and Spotify, it says 'Reset'. I don't know why it says that. I have tried other browsers and it continues to say 'Reset'. What would I have to do to make the apps open?...
  8. Problem with screen resolution (windows apps: netflix, spotify and others)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with screen resolution (windows apps: netflix, spotify and others): [ATTACH] Hey! I hope this is the right sub to post this and pardon me if this isn't. Recently I updated my computer as I normally do when I get an update prompt, and this became a recurring issue with Windows apps like netflix and spotify. Does someone know how to fix it?...
  9. My filing system (or lack thereof)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My filing system (or lack thereof): In accepting the challenge that is self-learning today's most highly coveted skills (code, GiT, you get it), I managed to get a bit caught up in the learning and let my file system become a complete disaster. Then after a couple accidental and unknown folder moves in the...
  10. Where did you go Microsoft support, and is the lack thereof just another "bug" to endure?

Where did you go Microsoft support, and is the lack thereof just another "bug" to endure?: I talked to three separate people and not a single one could help me. The 1st guy ended up deleting some of my files as he said would not happen. The 2nd lady created a new user for nothing because she disconnected two seconds after she created it with no form of explanation,...