Windows 10: Netflix stuttering bug on Windows 10 1903 - full updated

Discus and support Netflix stuttering bug on Windows 10 1903 - full updated in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi , I have a problem with netflix on Microsoft Edge and Netflix App . On every show/movie(fullscreen) there are freeze frames and micro-stuttering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tzortzis98, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Netflix stuttering bug on Windows 10 1903 - full updated

Hi , I have a problem with netflix on Microsoft Edge and Netflix App .

On every show/movie(fullscreen) there are freeze frames and micro-stuttering when the subtitles appear on screen.

Chrome/Opera/Mozilla have no problem but these browsers only use 720p resolution

There are lots of people with this issue so its not only me ..

-> https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/bx1bax/netflix_stuttering_bug_on_1903/

-> https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/netflix-small-stutters-on-fullscreen-/1/

I use Nvidia gpu but I have the same problem with the amd gpu too...

Rollback to 1809 fix the issue but then I installed 1903 again and micro-stuttering started .. I also tried clean install of 1903 but nothing changed

Microsoft must fix this , it is very annoying

are you aware of this?

:)

tzortzis98, Jul 7, 2019
  2. psx790 Win User

Netflix app stuttering, Windows 10 Anniversary Update AND Creators Update

Hello,

Thanks for helping out. The Anniversary Update was the first version of Windows 10 I installed on this computer, so I never tried it on an earlier version.

I have already checked for updates for the Netflix app and I am running the latest.

One other thing I forgot to mention, it is not merely Netflix that stutters. It appears that my whole computer stutters. If I move the mouse while a video on Netflix is playing, it stutters as well. Only when the video playback is stopped does the stuttering
    also stop. Happens with the app and Edge. This does not seem to happen on other sites such as YouTube. It also does not seem to happen when watching video on sites that use Flash.

psx790, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Netflix stuttering bug on Windows 10 1903 - full updated

Netflix app stuttering, Windows 10 Anniversary Update AND Creators Update

Hi,

It seems that the issue is isolated on your new desktop computer. For us to sort out this issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Has the Netflix app worked perfectly prior to installing the Windows Anniversary Update and the Creators Update?
    • Have you restarted your computer after installing those updates?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update your Netflix app. Check out

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Netflix stuttering bug on Windows 10 1903 - full updated

1. Netflix stuttering bug on Windows 10 1903 - full updated - Similar Threads - Netflix stuttering bug

2. Video stuttering on netflix,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video stuttering on netflix,...: Hi, I just wanted to say I had some issues with stuttering movies or videos in windows 11... Obviously this is really annoying and I saw alot of people had the same question.Therefore I have created this question to inform you I have found the solution to my problem...I have...
  3. Video stuttering on netflix,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video stuttering on netflix,...: Hi, I just wanted to say I had some issues with stuttering movies or videos in windows 11... Obviously this is really annoying and I saw alot of people had the same question.Therefore I have created this question to inform you I have found the solution to my problem...I have...
  4. Netflix and Hulu Stutter and Crash PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix and Hulu Stutter and Crash PC: (If you watch the video be careful with the sound, there's a loud thump when i set my phone down). I have a very very annoying problem with these websites. Anytime I pull up Netflix or Hulu, my system stutters hard for a second, then my monitor turns black. This has never...
  5. Windows 10 Full of Bugs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Full of Bugs: I have a Gateway NE56R laptop which came with Windows 8.1 64 bits with every system device working their best. When I upgraded to Windows 10, majority of important device drivers like Sound, usb port, card reader slot and Touchpad ceased working. I have tried all Windows...
  6. Netflix Stuttering Bug on Build 2004

Netflix Stuttering Bug on Build 2004: Hi, I just wanted to report that after updating to Build 2004, the Netflix app has an issue where whenever the subtitles appear, the video stutters. This seems to have occurred in the past, as discussed here and here. I hope this can reach someone to have it promptly fixed....
  7. Netflix/Video Popup View Stutter on Windows 10?

Netflix/Video Popup View Stutter on Windows 10?: TLDR: When I play Netflix or any video in popup view (via the app) on my Windows 10 PC it stutters and freezes constantly unless I click back to it. Full: I've a ASUS tower with Windows 10 and 16 GB of RAM, 3TB hardrive and an AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics card. I only have one...
  8. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major Bug in Windows Update 1903: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  9. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update: In setting, pressing the app and feautre tab doesnt work and crashes setting, also cant be fixed by DISM not SFC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discovered-bugs-in-1903-update/e0a79a4d-1d8f-469c-aa80-1f77de1fe43e
  10. Netflix freezes full screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix freezes full screen.: Hi Everyone, Two week ago I upgraded to windows 10 and immediately installed a new SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD Drive. All is working fine with the exception of Netflix that freezes avery minute or so in medium and full screen, (works ok in minimized screen). I understand...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix win 10 app stutter

2. netflix app stutter

3. netflix playback micro stutter windows 8.1 edge

4. Netflix stuttering subtitles,
  5. bugs in win10 1903 link frames,
  6. netflix windows 10 version 1903,
  7. win 10 1903 microsoft edge netflix problem