Windows 10: Netflix to reduce Picture quality (Bit Rate) in Europe

Discus and support Netflix to reduce Picture quality (Bit Rate) in Europe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks seems with the problems of people working from home massively more, staying in (forced in some cases) and in general total increase in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Mar 20, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Netflix to reduce Picture quality (Bit Rate) in Europe

Hi folks

seems with the problems of people working from home massively more, staying in (forced in some cases) and in general total increase in the use of the internet Netflix is reducing the bit rate of its streams for a while.

Netflix to cut streaming quality in Europe for 30 days - BBC News

So far nobody is reporting mega problems with Internet / Mobile phone systems yet so at least that's good news. However for those with nice large TV's looks like you're not going to get your fix of 4K UHD TV series etc.

Cheers

jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Mar 20, 2020
  2. graba_66 Win User

reduced (optimized) attached picture quality

why lumia 520 and/or gmail reduce (optimize) attached picture quality in sent email (1,5Mb image is reduced to cca.500KB)?

second question regarding gmail/email, I have doubles in sent folder, kind a two mails sent at the same time?

is that normal behavior?

regards

graba_66, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Simtek Win User

Nokia C6-01 Picture Quality reduced

Hi guys, when i bought my mobile, the pictures were really great, with high quality and big size. Since i've installed the updates (does automaticly when u connect to the computer), the quality reduced alot and the picture are alot more smaller. Can somebody
    please help me?

greetings

Simon

Simtek, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Netflix to reduce Picture quality (Bit Rate) in Europe - Similar Threads - Netflix reduce Picture

2. quality of videos reduces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quality of videos reduces: so im not sure why but whenever i save videos on my computer with high quality it reduces and this started happening a little while after i got this new computer i got it last year at the beginning of the year and the quality problems started during august. the videos i save...
  3. quality of videos reduces

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quality of videos reduces: so im not sure why but whenever i save videos on my computer with high quality it reduces and this started happening a little while after i got this new computer i got it last year at the beginning of the year and the quality problems started during august. the videos i save...
  4. quality of videos reduces

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Reduce Pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduce Pictures: I can't reduce the size of a picture in a word document where I used to drag the mouse at the corner of the photo and reduce the height and width not sure what has changed??...
  6. Reduce Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reduce Pictures: I can't reduce the size of a picture in a word document where I used to drag the mouse at the corner of the photo and reduce the height and width not sure what has changed??...
  7. Reduce Pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I'm unable to change my microphone quality/bit rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm unable to change my microphone quality/bit rate: Hi! I recently wanted to have some fun with my friends and changing my mic bit rate to lowest possible. Unfortunately when i try to, the tab is gray and i cant open it as in image[ATTACH]. Even when im logged in as an admin, nothing changes. It applies to all microphone...
  9. Reduce Mic Quality

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reduce Mic Quality: [ATTACH] Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to fix this problem when trying to change my microphone quality, I am trying to reduce it. This would be pretty simple if I wasn't getting a grayed out option bar. Is there a way to change this? (I am on a laptop and that is...
  10. Netflix Sound Quality

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix Sound Quality: I finally got around to updating Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 13 7000 a couple days ago. Since then, when I try to stream any content on Netflix, the audio is all distorted. It sounds like a demon talking in my computer, not gonna lie haha. However, my Youtube and Spotify...