Windows 10: Netflix, video, graphic card

Discus and support Netflix, video, graphic card in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; have had my Huawei laptop with Windows 10 on it and I play Netflix from the App. The video starts and plays like normal for about 5-8 minutes, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulaB.x, Jan 4, 2021.

1. PaulaB.x Win User

Netflix, video, graphic card

have had my Huawei laptop with Windows 10 on it and I play Netflix from the App.

The video starts and plays like normal for about 5-8 minutes, then the screen size in the video player changes size about every 6 seconds creating a flickering. It flickers from one screen size to another. First the video plays to the edge of the screen, then changes to an 1/8th in border, then 1/4 in border, then full size again.

How do I fix this?

If I leave out of the player and come back in, the problem doesn't happen again for a few minutes, but then begins again.

I am using the default video player on my computer that loaded with the Netflix App. Problem is even if i open Netflix on website.

:)

PaulaB.x, Jan 4, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Video or Graphics Card

Hi Harold,

In order for you to know the the type of video or graphics card you currently have, you may follow the steps provided below:

• Right-click on the (Start button) or Windows icon from the lower left portion of your screen.
    • Choose Device Manager.
    • Once the Device Manager opens, look for Display adapters and click the
      > icon. Under Display adapter you will see the Graphics card that you have.

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Netflix, video, graphic card

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Netflix, video, graphic card

1. Netflix, video, graphic card - Similar Threads - Netflix video graphic

2. Intel Onboard Graphics vs Video Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Onboard Graphics vs Video Card: I only use my computers for running Tradestation with a single low res monitor, so overall my graphics requirement is quite low. I've never used a graphics card at all, just Intel onboard graphics. Recently I noticed that when I allow the monitor to go to power off mode (from...
  3. Video stuttering on netflix,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video stuttering on netflix,...: Hi, I just wanted to say I had some issues with stuttering movies or videos in windows 11... Obviously this is really annoying and I saw alot of people had the same question.Therefore I have created this question to inform you I have found the solution to my problem...I have...
  4. Video stuttering on netflix,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video stuttering on netflix,...: Hi, I just wanted to say I had some issues with stuttering movies or videos in windows 11... Obviously this is really annoying and I saw alot of people had the same question.Therefore I have created this question to inform you I have found the solution to my problem...I have...
  5. Flickering graphics with new video card

Flickering graphics with new video card: This is a tricky one. I bought a new video card, a gtx 1660 super and using my existing display port cable gives me this weird flickering on the bottom half of the screen. The cable works fine with my old card. I then tried a standard HDMI cable and the flickering problem is...
  6. Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.: I updated my video driver because The new Adobe premiere said I had to to operate properly. I updated the driver, and then Adobe Premiere run fine. I went to open Premiere again I got the message again to update my driver. I checked the properties and the driver automatically...
  7. graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphic card: I have Toshiba netbook NB 305 with windows 10. I wanted to download for windows 10 ookla speedtest which is offered free in Microsoft store. After installation when I click on launch I got message "failed to initialize direct3D. At least Direct 11 feature level 9.3 is...
  8. windows graphics video card update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows graphics video card update: I had a guy from Microsoft website take over my computer with my permission of course but he told me that I would have windows graphic video card installed but when I went to go install second life viewer onto my new pc it had that my video graphics card was not installed...
  9. Graphic Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card: How do I find the graphic card data installed on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/graphic-card/9c222831-7ddf-4e28-9f0c-c4518df153df
  10. graphics cards

graphics cards: I have a 6 year old Dell XPS 8300 with new hard drive, PSU and monitor,keyboard and mouse. When it breaks I will get another and not sink money in this one. I can use some of the parts. The graphics card, NVidia, is horizontal and works OK. I also have a similar port...