Windows 10: Netflix videos pause and play automatically

Discus and support Netflix videos pause and play automatically in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi team, While using netflix application on windows 10, video pauses and plays automatically again and again. Also windows menu pops up repeated(menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Netflix videos pause and, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Netflix videos pause and play automatically

hi team,

While using netflix application on windows 10, video pauses and plays automatically again and again. Also windows menu pops up repeated(menu shown after windows key press)

:)

Netflix videos pause and, Jan 19, 2019

2. Video pauses in Netflix app, and Chrome

Thanks for the reply, but you didn't read my entire post.

Video does not just pause in the Netflix for Windows App, it also pauses in Chrome and in Internet Explorer. I have not fully tested Edge yet though. The reason why I was using IE is because the first time I tried to play a video from the Amazon site in the Edge
    browser there was an error.

There are no pauses using Firefox browser.

To be clear, video pauses momentarily in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (used purely for testing purposes) and the Netflix App. It does not appear to be pausing in Firefox browser. Video can pause on video's being played in Amazon and YouTube. It is
    not an issue that is affecting only the Netflix App.

Is there an updated video driver for the surface 3 that is Windows 10 certified?

Any suggestions??

Obsessive Power, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Video pauses in Netflix app, and Chrome

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to know that Video pauses in Netflix app on Surface 3.

As you are facing this issue in Netflix when playing video in Edge and Internet explorer. I would suggest you to contact the Netflix Technical Support for further help.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Netflix videos pause and play automatically

Video pauses in Netflix app, and Chrome

After a period of time video playback will pause on my Surface 3. when the pause occurs the audio continues to play. After a few seconds the video will continue as normal. During a two hour video, the pauses can happen several times. Sometimes I have
    to force the video to play by pressing pause and then the play button again.

This happens in Netflix and when playing video in Edge and Internet explorer. When the video last paused in Edge and IE, I was watching a film from Amazon.

The only application video doesn't pause is in is Firefox, and I suspect that Firefox is using the 'Flash' plugin. I've only tested Firefox for Amazon Video, not Netflix.

I'm running Windows 10 on my Surface 3.

Anyone help?

Obsessive Power, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Netflix videos pause and play automatically

1. Netflix videos pause and play automatically - Similar Threads - Netflix videos pause

2. Videos and songs on all players netflix spotify etc. automatically pausing and unpausing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos and songs on all players netflix spotify etc. automatically pausing and unpausing: For about 3 months now, al the media on my computer has been automatically pausing and unpausing and i have no idea how to make it stop. it is really annoying....
  3. Videos and songs on all players netflix spotify etc. automatically pausing and unpausing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos and songs on all players netflix spotify etc. automatically pausing and unpausing: For about 3 months now, al the media on my computer has been automatically pausing and unpausing and i have no idea how to make it stop. it is really annoying....
  4. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  5. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  6. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. While playing videos they automatically pauses and resumes

While playing videos they automatically pauses and resumes: I found that while playing any video on my laptop whether it is online or offline the video is getting stuck and it pauses and resumes automatically for while . The mouse is also getting stuck at one Place sometimes. Even the shift key Functions are not working. I have...
  8. Audio & video Play Pause automatically

Audio & video Play Pause automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal YouTube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the space bar key...
  9. Videos Pausing Automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Videos Pausing Automatically: After the june 2020 update videos on my laptop keep pausing automatically and in vlc media player, it stops. The problems is coming on YouTube also. [Original Title: VIDEOS]...
  10. videos pause and play automatically. Why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    videos pause and play automatically. Why?: In my windows 10 laptop, while playing videos, it automatically pause and play frequently. What is the solution? is windows 10 is failure OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-pause-and-play-automatically-why/a619bdfc-8ea4-4012-a7c1-ba78c165581a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HWDRM Playback

2. force hwdrm in netflix application