Windows 10: Netflix Win10 App not working :/

Discus and support Netflix Win10 App not working :/ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so pretty much from day 1 the netflix app in the win app store has not worked on my win10, everything loads up fine and you click on a movie/tv... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reece86, Aug 9, 2015.

1. reece86 Win User

Netflix Win10 App not working :/

Hi, so pretty much from day 1 the netflix app in the win app store has not worked on my win10, everything loads up fine and you click on a movie/tv show and it buffers at 7% than 21% than goes back to the content menu, I have tried everything I can think of, uninstalling the app, reinstalling, deleting cookies, Installing the Windows 10 Media Feature Pack which someone on reddit auggested but nothing, anyone else had this issue or know how to fix?

:)

reece86, Aug 9, 2015
  2. robsum3 Win User

windows 10 doesn't like Netflix

I think this is a bug in the version of the Netflix app that is installed on Win10. I have two PC running Win10 and they are both current with updates and drivers, but they get both have experienced the error you are referencing. I think this is going
    to require an update to the Netflix app or a new Windows update to fix. In the mean time it looks like you can just restart the video you where watching and continue without error.

robsum3, Aug 9, 2015
  3. LaszloPal Win User
    KB3163018 causes bluescreen in DirectX DXGMMS1.sys when I maximize video

I can confirm this remain the same with latest chrome + win10 anniversary edition Netflix Win10 App not working :/ :( It is not happening with other browsers though.... neither with netflix app for win10, so I think this a combination of Chrome + Win10 + maybe Nvidia

LaszloPal, Aug 9, 2015
  4. MickD Win User

Yea, I was going to download but read all the reviews on the App Store that the Netflix App is busted in Win10*cry Hopefully M$ or Netflix will fix soon.

MickD, Aug 10, 2015
  5. ickus454 Win User
    I have had some success loading the GOM player (others may work) and starting a video then starting Netflix. I'm running the amd 6000 series graphics driver on 2 machines and neither likes Netflix. I suspect that it is related to Divx12 but that is just a guess.
    Good luck,

ickus454, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Netflix Win10 App not working :/ - Similar Threads - Netflix Win10 App

2. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  3. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  4. BSOD with Netflix app

BSOD with Netflix app: Hello, I seem to be having consistent bsod when using the Netflix app on my windows 10 laptop. Doesnt seem to happen with other video files. The stop code I receive is: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVERS_M dxgkrnl.sys I have updated my display drivers and bios and I still...
  5. netflix is not working

netflix is not working: T1-H1-W80072F8A Above mentioned is coming on screen with try again phrase while opening Netflix application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-is-not-working/bc70ffe4-0d4e-4cc5-9c8f-3b6863b9c39c
  6. Netflix audio bitrates on win10 app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix audio bitrates on win10 app?: So I just recently downloaded the native app and upgraded to UHD plan as well but the issue is, when I press ctrl+shift+alt+D the audio bitrate is a constant 192kbps on DD+ 5.1 and for every Atmos title, 448kbps. Now as per the official announcement last year, these are the...
  7. NETFLIX DOWNOLAD APPS

NETFLIX DOWNOLAD APPS: NETFLIX download keep on downloading for almost 3 days already sometimes error or pending situations. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-downolad-apps/d829543a-a122-48dd-9de9-0e0ca3b588b8
  8. Netflix Apps Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix Apps Issue: When i launch netflix application at my laptop, it turns into blue screen and show a message that is "Page fault in nonpaged area" I m using sony vaio laptop and the model is SVE1513M1EW....
  9. Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock: The issue... Randomly, when using the Netflix app or Edge to stream Netflix, the entire PC will lock up. No error, nothing in events. Hard reset only option. My setup... Windows 10 latest i7 @ 3.7ghz 32GB DDR 3 @ 1333 AMD 850+ GPU multi monitor output - 2 x HDMI, 1...
  10. Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] While you can always stream Netflix videos using any browser, Windows 10 offers you a native app to watch videos. Now it may so happen that while it works on the browser, the app doesn’t work. You may be getting [...] This post Fix Netflix app not working on Windows...