Windows 10: Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update

Discus and support Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I installed the latest Windows 10 updates last night and after that my Netflix app stopped working. It would load but when I tried to play a title... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kajsa Eriksson Rosenqvist, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update

Hi

I installed the latest Windows 10 updates last night and after that my Netflix app stopped working. It would load but when I tried to play a title it would crash.

I though "I'll try reinstalling it", so I uninstalled it and opened up Microsoft Store. Loaded fine, but when I click on the Netflix icon Microsoft Store crashes as well. This was a surprise but I though "I'll just watch it in the browser then". Opens up fine and I log in, choose a title and it starts loading. Then I get "An unexpected error occurred". This happens every single time.

I've rebooted multiple times and even reinstalled my browser and silverlight. Other video players (i.e. VLC) are working normally. Any ideas what could be the issue?

:)

Kajsa Eriksson Rosenqvist, Sep 13, 2018

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 13, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update

1. Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Netflix won't latest

2. Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update: TL;DR at the end of the post.I performed a Windows Update last night before bed. Now my computer won't boot to Windows and instead just goes into the BIOS/UEFI. I had Windows 11 installed on my NVMe drive.Here's what I have tried so far:I made a Windows 11 Creation USB.I...
  3. Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update: TL;DR at the end of the post.I performed a Windows Update last night before bed. Now my computer won't boot to Windows and instead just goes into the BIOS/UEFI. I had Windows 11 installed on my NVMe drive.Here's what I have tried so far:I made a Windows 11 Creation USB.I...
  4. Netflix Won't Play With Latest Version Of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix Won't Play With Latest Version Of Windows 10: I just updated to the latest version of Windows 10 because my computer kept telling me that my older version was nearing the end of its service life. But now, I can't play Netflix. Every time that I try to play a video, Netflix says, "Error Code D7353-5101". All of my...
  5. NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update)

NETFLIX App Not Working on Windows 10 2019 (after update): Dear all, I need your technical assistance for solving my problem, namely: Windows 10 Netflix app does not work anymore (Netflix app stuck on the loading screen, then closes it itself) For some others Netflix App suddenly crashes or encounter a black screen every time while...
  6. Netflix not downloading after windows 10 update

Netflix not downloading after windows 10 update: This is more of a "help" to others who having same problem. After countless full days of trying to fix the problem with NOTHING helping - the ONLY way i found to fix it was to start completwly over. And i dont mean uninstalling netflix and reinstlling. Did that i dunno how...
  7. Stylus Won't work after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stylus Won't work after latest update: So I have automatic updates turned off since the whole file deletion issue back in October. 2 days ago I received a notification saying windows updates has new features and needs to restart to install. Disclaimer: I have been working on an art project for work this past week...
  8. Stylus Won't work after latest update

Stylus Won't work after latest update: So I have automatic updates turned off since the whole file deletion issue back in October. 2 days ago I received a notification saying windows updates has new features and needs to restart to install. Disclaimer: I have been working on an art project for work this past week...
  9. OneDrive won't launch after latest Windows 10 update

OneDrive won't launch after latest Windows 10 update: As the Windows update 1809 was being installed a couple of weeks ago, the update stalled. I restarted my PC and then couldn’t boot. I was forced to reset my PC when it wouldn’t boot, and I chose the option to keep my files. I reinstalled software that had been deleted by the...
  10. Windows 10 won't boot after latest update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't boot after latest update: I have a laptop that applied the 1803 update yesterday. After it got done, it came up to a screen asking what language keyboard to use. After clicking US, it came up to the Recovery screen with the options for Continue (Exit and continue to Windows Rollback) Use another OS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after update netflix wont work

2. Netflix wont work after windows update

3. updated windows 10 netflix wont work