Windows 10: Netflix wont work?

Discus and support Netflix wont work? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have updated my laptop to windows 10 and since then the app wont work, I have also tried loading it on the internet and chrome but it still doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jones123, Oct 1, 2015.

1. jones123 Win User

Netflix wont work?

I have updated my laptop to windows 10 and since then the app wont work, I have also tried loading it on the internet and chrome but it still doesn't work. Every time I go on it works but when I press what I want to watch it loads and then comes up with the message "There is a problem with this system's configuration that prevents Windows from playing protected video. Please make sue you have the latest Windows Updates {which I think I do but don't know how to check} as well as Windows 8 certified video and audio drivers installed". Can someone please tell me what to do as this is really annoying!
    Thankyou

:)

jones123, Oct 1, 2015

2. Netflix not working with Windows 10

Netflix wont continue to next episodes

kathyclayton1, Oct 1, 2015
  3. bignick68 Win User
    netflix

Netflix wont play on my windows phone because of an audio problem

bignick68, Oct 1, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Netflix wont work?

The app has not worked for a while. Use Chrome to watch Netflix.

bro67, Oct 1, 2015
  5. Hi just clicked on Netflix as not watched it since installed windows 10 and once enter my e-mail and password loaded ok, told me it was setting up player did that, now plays as it should on my laptop so all good to go.
    What player are you or it trying to use mine is using Toshiba own video player

hTconeM9user, Oct 1, 2015
  6. How to check latest updates
    Go into control panel
    Program and features
    view updates
    click on that and all the updates will come up look for the last time an update was installed
    which in my case was 01/10/2015
    Then go to device manager and click on drivers and click check if latest drivers installed if not then click install latest drivers
    I myself use Auslogic Driver updater which is not free but good and does the job I want it to do

hTconeM9user, Oct 1, 2015
  7. PJLLB Win User
    It works for me, although the update on 10/1 broke the Stream Manager function. Netflix acknowledged this issue, but it does not stop the app from playing video unless the Stream Manager is launched.

PJLLB, Oct 1, 2015
  8. jones123 Win User

Netflix wont work?

Thankyou for replying, however it does also not work on chrome for me. I'm not too sure why this is as it seems to have worked for everyone else.*Huh

jones123, Oct 1, 2015
  9. jones123 Win User
    Okay thankyou *Smile

jones123, Oct 1, 2015
  10. jones123 Win User
    Thankyou for taking your time to contact me! I went onto 'programmes and features' but I cant find the option view updates?

jones123, Oct 1, 2015
  11. jones123 Win User
    I'm using an asus TP550L, thankyou for looking or me!

jones123, Oct 1, 2015
  12. Look in control panel where all your programs come up above that is turn windows on and off there is where you should find view installed updates click that and it will be in there go by the date installed

On your other problem it was no trouble at all
    that is what those of us who have had no problems are here for to help other members who are having a bit of trouble

hTconeM9user, Oct 2, 2015
  13. RANGER527 Win User

Netflix wont work?

I downloaded firefox and typed in netflix in search bar and it took me to netflix sign in page and I watch it through their

RANGER527, Mar 8, 2018
  14. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Netflix works just fine for me - even on standard IE11 -- not sure why you've got a problem.

Netflix wont work? [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Netflix wont work?

1. Netflix wont work? - Similar Threads - Netflix wont

2. Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?: I am trying to play a laptop video via Netflix on my second monitor / projector. NTB Asus FX705DU, drivers are installed - I use Experience for nvidia....
  3. Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?: I am trying to play a laptop video via Netflix on my second monitor / projector. NTB Asus FX705DU, drivers are installed - I use Experience for nvidia....
  4. How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?: How to find passwords store in Windows Store app? For example, if I have to find the password of my xbax app or icloud app installed using Windows app store?...
  5. How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?

How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?: How to find passwords store in Windows Store app? For example, if I have to find the password of my xbax app or icloud app installed using Windows app store?...
  6. how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix: how to turn off windows lock while watching Movie on Streaming Apps for example on NETFLIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-windows-lock-while-watching/cb02a7f2-17c4-43eb-b4e4-e6f9198a6f2e
  7. how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix

how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix: how to turn off windows lock while watching Movie on Streaming Apps for example on NETFLIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-windows-lock-while-watching/cb02a7f2-17c4-43eb-b4e4-e6f9198a6f2e
  8. How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3I noticed about a week ago, when trying to watch Netflix or YouTube whilst the laptop is charging, the video and audio playback is lagging. When the device is not charging, there doesn't seem to be a problem. I've had a Google and tried a few settings...
  9. How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?

How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3I noticed about a week ago, when trying to watch Netflix or YouTube whilst the laptop is charging, the video and audio playback is lagging. When the device is not charging, there doesn't seem to be a problem. I've had a Google and tried a few settings...
  10. netflix movies wont play anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    netflix movies wont play anymore: I dont understand why I cannot play movies on my hp all-in-one. Please tell me I dont have to buy something. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/netflix-movies-wont-play-anymore/3e2c75b5-b349-4ac0-97c1-95ac98976804