Windows 10: netflix

Discus and support netflix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I use Netflix on my laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix/aeb8ad9a-97b1-4e78-8213-4c1fd02d87d1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveDickson1, Jan 8, 2019.

1. netflix

Can I use Netflix on my laptop with Windows 10?

:)

DaveDickson1, Jan 8, 2019

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 8, 2019
  4. netflix

netflix icon disappeared from start screen

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try the steps given below and check:

• Type Netflix in the search bar and hit
      enter.

• Right click on Netflix and select the option
      pin to start.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

netflix

1. netflix - Similar Threads - netflix

2. Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?: I am trying to play a laptop video via Netflix on my second monitor / projector. NTB Asus FX705DU, drivers are installed - I use Experience for nvidia....
  3. Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?: I am trying to play a laptop video via Netflix on my second monitor / projector. NTB Asus FX705DU, drivers are installed - I use Experience for nvidia....
  4. How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?: How to find passwords store in Windows Store app? For example, if I have to find the password of my xbax app or icloud app installed using Windows app store?...
  5. How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?

How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?: How to find passwords store in Windows Store app? For example, if I have to find the password of my xbax app or icloud app installed using Windows app store?...
  6. how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix: how to turn off windows lock while watching Movie on Streaming Apps for example on NETFLIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-windows-lock-while-watching/cb02a7f2-17c4-43eb-b4e4-e6f9198a6f2e
  7. how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix

how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix: how to turn off windows lock while watching Movie on Streaming Apps for example on NETFLIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-windows-lock-while-watching/cb02a7f2-17c4-43eb-b4e4-e6f9198a6f2e
  8. How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3I noticed about a week ago, when trying to watch Netflix or YouTube whilst the laptop is charging, the video and audio playback is lagging. When the device is not charging, there doesn't seem to be a problem. I've had a Google and tried a few settings...
  9. How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?

How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3I noticed about a week ago, when trying to watch Netflix or YouTube whilst the laptop is charging, the video and audio playback is lagging. When the device is not charging, there doesn't seem to be a problem. I've had a Google and tried a few settings...
  10. My new pc won't download any apps from Microsoft store. I've tried netflix, spotify, it...

My new pc won't download any apps from Microsoft store. I've tried netflix, spotify, it...: I've tried netflix, spotify, it says 'we're having trouble connecting' and offers me to retry, but they still don't download these apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-pc-wont-download-any-apps-from-microsoft/d4fd8dc6-9e61-4bf7-82b9-e8ca5824b708