Windows 10: NetFrame 3.5 install

Discus and support NetFrame 3.5 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought a laptop with Windows 10, that has NetFrame 4.8. In order to install a program, I need to install 3.5. Whether I use Windows Features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidScheck1, Feb 13, 2020.

1. NetFrame 3.5 install

I just bought a laptop with Windows 10, that has NetFrame 4.8.

In order to install a program, I need to install 3.5. Whether I use Windows Features and click, or ask the program to find it, the program searches for the update but never finds it. It just spins for hours.

Any ideas? thanks

:)

DavidScheck1, Feb 13, 2020
  2. AlexZ345 Win User

.NetFrame 3.5 won't install after reboot

I checked the box before the reboot. After the reboot, I checked back onto the features to see if the install worked, and the box next to Netframe 3.5 remained unchecked. For example, a program prompts me to install Netframe 3.5, I follow the steps needed
    to install and reboot my computer to finish the installation. After the reboot is finished, I go to the program again and the same prompt to install Netframe 3.5 is still there.

AlexZ345, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Rach0kin Win User

NetFrame 3.5 install

Netframe for bluestack

For any of you that are using bluestack out there do i have to install netframe? It keeps telling me to install it, but the games i play seems to work fine.

Rach0kin, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

NetFrame 3.5 install

1. NetFrame 3.5 install - Similar Threads - NetFrame install

2. Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11: All screen displays are too tall. Had to resize to 1280x720 just to see some of the Task bar and top edge items. Was running 1400x900. It was a strange update message. A box popped up from Windows Features saying I needed to update NET frame. Normally I use the Windows 11...
  3. Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11: All screen displays are too tall. Had to resize to 1280x720 just to see some of the Task bar and top edge items. Was running 1400x900. It was a strange update message. A box popped up from Windows Features saying I needed to update NET frame. Normally I use the Windows 11...
  4. Netframe exception MSI GE72

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netframe exception MSI GE72: I have an unhandled exception: Field not found: "WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.str_MarketingName I've tried going through the process of checking and unchecking 3.5 and 4 advanced net frame features and it didn't work....
  5. Netframe exception MSI GE72

Netframe exception MSI GE72: I have an unhandled exception: Field not found: "WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.str_MarketingName I've tried going through the process of checking and unchecking 3.5 and 4 advanced net frame features and it didn't work....
  6. Netframe exception MSI GE72

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I am having difficulty repairing Netframe error messages for >Net-BroadcastEvent Window,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having difficulty repairing Netframe error messages for >Net-BroadcastEvent Window,...: I am having difficulty repairing Netframe error messages for >Net-BroadcastRvrnt Window, Update BrowserFor App.exe etc,etc error 0434352 ran Netframe repair tool but it wants me to uninstall and reinstall Netframe or the latest netframe update and I can't find them....
  8. I am having difficulty repairing Netframe error messages for >Net-BroadcastEvent Window,...

I am having difficulty repairing Netframe error messages for >Net-BroadcastEvent Window,...: I am having difficulty repairing Netframe error messages for >Net-BroadcastRvrnt Window, Update BrowserFor App.exe etc,etc error 0434352 ran Netframe repair tool but it wants me to uninstall and reinstall Netframe or the latest netframe update and I can't find them....
  9. Netframe 3.5 wont install

Netframe 3.5 wont install: Hey guys, In Windows Features I try turn on Netframe 3.5. But wont install comes up with a error any ideas? 129477
  10. Netframe 3.5 wont install

in Windows 10 Support
    Netframe 3.5 wont install: Hey guys, In Windows Features I try turn on Netframe 3.5. But wont install comes up with a error any ideas? 129477