Windows 10: NetFrame 3.5 install

Discus and support NetFrame 3.5 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought a laptop with Windows 10, that has NetFrame 4.8. In order to install a program, I need to install 3.5. Whether I use Windows Features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidScheck1, Feb 13, 2020.

1. NetFrame 3.5 install

I just bought a laptop with Windows 10, that has NetFrame 4.8.

In order to install a program, I need to install 3.5. Whether I use Windows Features and click, or ask the program to find it, the program searches for the update but never finds it. It just spins for hours.

Any ideas? thanks

:)

DavidScheck1, Feb 13, 2020
  2. AlexZ345 Win User

.NetFrame 3.5 won't install after reboot

I checked the box before the reboot. After the reboot, I checked back onto the features to see if the install worked, and the box next to Netframe 3.5 remained unchecked. For example, a program prompts me to install Netframe 3.5, I follow the steps needed
    to install and reboot my computer to finish the installation. After the reboot is finished, I go to the program again and the same prompt to install Netframe 3.5 is still there.

AlexZ345, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Rach0kin Win User

NetFrame 3.5 install

Netframe for bluestack

For any of you that are using bluestack out there do i have to install netframe? It keeps telling me to install it, but the games i play seems to work fine.

Rach0kin, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

NetFrame 3.5 install

1. NetFrame 3.5 install - Similar Threads - NetFrame install

2. Keep getting this error everytime i try to install the new update. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep getting this error everytime i try to install the new update. Help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Sombrahhh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/favrpq/keep_getting_this_error_everytime_i_try_to/
  3. Clean Re-Install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean Re-Install: We are updating our computers and wish to sell the old one. Before we sell them I want to use UBCD to completely overwrite the hard drive to destroy all information. How do I then re-install windows 10 without a CD?...
  4. Docker Windows Installation Failed/ Library not registered [Windows 10 Pro]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Docker Windows Installation Failed/ Library not registered [Windows 10 Pro]: I got an error saying library not registered when trying to install docker on win 10 pro build number 18363, any leads? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/docker-windows-installation-failed-library-not/f0b1a805-d0ee-4743-95fb-a0c086399273
  5. Can’t get Windows 10 installer to run from bootable USB made via a Mac

Can’t get Windows 10 installer to run from bootable USB made via a Mac: I’m trying to install Windows 10 on an old Lenovo T400 via a USB stick with an ISO downloaded from Microsoft. The laptop hard drive is new and unformatted, The previous HDD is dead. I have no access to any other Windows machines so have made the USB installer on a Mac using...
  6. After installing the kb4535996 update, my pc is doing this... help

After installing the kb4535996 update, my pc is doing this... help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sauravm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fasaee/after_installing_the_kb4535996_update_my_pc_is/
  7. Chrome not working in Windows 10 / Can´t install Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome not working in Windows 10 / Can´t install Chrome in Windows 10: Hello, After a couple of years working perfectly on my Surface, it stopped two days ago. When clicking in Chrome to open, icon flashed but never happened. No window opened, no Chrome runnng could be seen in -task manager. I unistalled it and every time I want to install it...
  8. Installing a network printer with "Connect" creates double entries-Set

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing a network printer with "Connect" creates double entries-Set: I have two printers connected with USB to my system, which is named APOLLO. I shared out these printers and on my wife's system, I used the convenient "connect" function. Why does Settings show each printer twice? Win 10 Pro 64 on my system, Win 10 Home 64 (for now) on my...
  9. Netframe 3.5 wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netframe 3.5 wont install: Hey guys, In Windows Features I try turn on Netframe 3.5. But wont install comes up with a error any ideas? 129477
  10. Netframe 3.5 wont install

in Windows 10 Support
    Netframe 3.5 wont install: Hey guys, In Windows Features I try turn on Netframe 3.5. But wont install comes up with a error any ideas? 129477