Windows 10: NetFrameWork 3.5 and Windows 10 Home

Discus and support NetFrameWork 3.5 and Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Require Netframework 3.5 to be installed for some older programs … the Net installer will not install it, need an off line installer please. Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by R.Ritchey, Jan 26, 2019.

1. R.Ritchey Win User

NetFrameWork 3.5 and Windows 10 Home

Require Netframework 3.5 to be installed for some older programs … the Net installer will not install it, need an off line installer please. Win 10 Pro has no problem with the same programs that will not Run under Win 10 Home.

:)

R.Ritchey, Jan 26, 2019

2. netframework 3.5

I tried window feature on or off and tick netframework 3.5 but the next step it show instal the feature and i click but it show the refernce assembly is not installed in your computer

deepakkumar10038, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Castiel Win User

.Netframework for Win 7

Does windows 7 have .netframework 1.1 installed? Because I just installed Win 7 Ultimate 32bit and I'm installed Boson Netsim for school and it tried to install .netframework 1.1.

Castiel, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

1. NetFrameWork 3.5 and Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - NetFrameWork Home

2. Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" framework

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" framework: Hi, here is the complete error message :I ran the NuGet restore and got this :Not sure what my next step might be? thanks for any suggestions or advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-project-does-not-reference/2e7fe5b2-a7aa-4ccf-b62b-3aa50ec1af43
  3. Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" framework: Hi, here is the complete error message :I ran the NuGet restore and got this :Not sure what my next step might be? thanks for any suggestions or advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-project-does-not-reference/2e7fe5b2-a7aa-4ccf-b62b-3aa50ec1af43
  4. Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apps say I don't have. Netframework installed but I do.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps say I don't have. Netframework installed but I do.: I've had a problem starting a few different apps such as discord and dayz client, it says this application could not be started, this application requires one of the following versionsVersion=v4. 5.1 . I have this version installed in multiple drives. I've tried every guide...
  6. Issues installing Applications - netframework, windows desktopruntime, scripts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues installing Applications - netframework, windows desktopruntime, scripts: Needing assistance in installing applications that keep failing "Another installation in progress. Please complete installation before continuing"This is happening with multiple applications and scripts, on multiple different machines. We have already rebooted the device and...
  7. Issues installing Applications - netframework, windows desktopruntime, scripts

Issues installing Applications - netframework, windows desktopruntime, scripts: Needing assistance in installing applications that keep failing "Another installation in progress. Please complete installation before continuing"This is happening with multiple applications and scripts, on multiple different machines. We have already rebooted the device and...
  8. How do i solve this issue with NetFramework.4.5.2/Audio system.vbs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i solve this issue with NetFramework.4.5.2/Audio system.vbs?: Its annoying, appears every time i turn on my computer and it provokes several issues and incompatibilities with games and apps, and i dont want to format my drive just to solve this, i tried with autoruns, trying to locate the file somewhere else and nothing, anything to do?...
  9. How do i solve this issue with NetFramework.4.5.2/Audio system.vbs?

How do i solve this issue with NetFramework.4.5.2/Audio system.vbs?: Its annoying, appears every time i turn on my computer and it provokes several issues and incompatibilities with games and apps, and i dont want to format my drive just to solve this, i tried with autoruns, trying to locate the file somewhere else and nothing, anything to do?...
  10. i can't install .NetFramework, version=4.0

i can't install .NetFramework, version=4.0: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4 redistributable. <A HREF="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=164207">More information</A>. Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has already been...