Windows 10: .NetFramework 3.5 Stucks at downloading files from windows update

Discus and support .NetFramework 3.5 Stucks at downloading files from windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC is very old and it has integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Series Graphics, i installed the driver but after restarting it asked to me download the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KiranChavan1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. .NetFramework 3.5 Stucks at downloading files from windows update

My PC is very old and it has integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Series Graphics, i installed the driver but after restarting it asked to me download the .NetFramework 3.5 for the Catalyst to work but then i rolled up to the internet finding solutions to fix it but nothing turned out be good. please help me as when i turn the netframework 3.5 option in control panel it stucks at Downloading files also i dont have the iso image for my PC: [Windows 10 Pro, version 1709, OS Build 16299.15] I tried offline installers for net framework but that too didn't work. I got a error which said :

DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:c:\sources\sxs

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.16299.15

Image Version: 10.0.16299.15

Enabling feature(s)
    [==========================100.0%==========================]

Error: 0x800f081f

The source files could not be found.
    Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

When i tried to install NetFramework 3.5 Offline. Please help Me . Thanks

:)

KiranChavan1, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows update and .NETframework

I want to update my windows 10 with an update called kb4041676 ,but this update is not downloading at all . It is always stucked at 0%. Futhermore i have a problem with Microsoft .NETframework. While opening the program(discord) i get a message:if i want
    to run this program i must upgrade my .netframework to version 4.0 ,but i checked i have it on my windows. What could be wrong?

MantasBagdonavicius, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Hendry Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's works.NetFramework 3.5 Stucks at downloading files from windows update :)

Hendry, Nov 5, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

.NetFramework 3.5 Stucks at downloading files from windows update

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

.NetFramework 3.5 Stucks at downloading files from windows update

1. .NetFramework 3.5 Stucks at downloading files from windows update - Similar Threads - NetFramework Stucks downloading

2. Microsoft netframework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft netframework: this message appears evey time I restart my laptop I tried every solution but nothing solves it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-netframework/716ea1ae-e3f6-452d-ae2e-e29e84255abf
  3. netframework issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netframework issue: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. Exception from HRESULT:...
  4. netframework issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    netframework issue: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. Exception from HRESULT:...
  5. netframework issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  8. Windows Update Downloading Stuck at 100% from 3 hours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update Downloading Stuck at 100% from 3 hours: I was updating my pc it took 30 mins to reach 100% downloading but its stuck on 100% downloading from last 3 hours i just tried stopping windows update service and delete software distribution files and restarted the windows update service and restarted my pc and updated...
  9. Windows Update stuck at "Downloading Updates 15%". It is like this for the last 3 Hours....

Windows Update stuck at "Downloading Updates 15%". It is like this for the last 3 Hours....: I updated my windows from 1511 to 1903 using windows updates it showed me a notification about this and when i updated it got stuck on 15%. It remained for more than 3 hours. Please suggest me the solution...
  10. Windows Netframework

Windows Netframework: I have a Problem of windows net framework. its version is 3.5. which is not downloading. there comes an error whenever i try to install that. I am not well aware of Windows so tell me step by step instructions. My PC specs are core i5 first generation 650 Processor 3.2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. net framework 3.5 stuck on downloading

2. .net framework stuck at downloading

3. netframe stuck on downloading

4. the dism log file can be found at c:\windows\logs\dism\dism.log win 10 netframework,
  5. control panel stuck 3.5 searching required files,
  6. .net framework 3.5 stuck on downloading,
  7. .net 3.5 stuck downloading,
  8. net framework 3.5 stuck on installing,
  9. net framework 3.5 stuck downloading,
  10. audials stuck downloading .NET,
  11. net framework download stuck,
  12. .net framework 3.5 download stuck,
  13. why does net framework 3.5 stucks windows 10 ,
  14. windos 10 update .net framework stuck at 0%,
  15. fix stuck net framewwork 3.5