Windows 10: .netframework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system but i have windows 10 fully updated

Discus and support .netframework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system but i have windows 10 fully updated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just had windows 10 installed on my pc after wiping the harddrive and some applications thinks that its running windows 7.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BigguKetta, Jan 23, 2020.

1. .netframework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system but i have windows 10 fully updated

I just had windows 10 installed on my pc after wiping the harddrive and some applications thinks that its running windows 7.

:)

BigguKetta, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 23, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Chino Win User

.netframework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system but i have windows 10 fully updated

NVIDIA Officially Drops Driver Support for 32-bit Operating Systems

NVIDIA is ending GPU driver support for 32-bit operating systems. The list of affected operating systems includes Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Linux, and FreeBSD. Owners on 32-bit operating systems will still have access to critical security updates until January 2019, but they will no longer receive Game Ready Driver upgrades that include performance enhancements, new features, and bug fixes. The same goes for the GeForce Experience software. Nevertheless, current features and services in the software, like the optimal game settings, are not affected whatsoever. They will continue to work on 32-bit operating systems. By today's standards, most computer users are already using a 64-bit operating system. So, NVIDIA's latest change should only affect the minority of the population.

.netframework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system but i have windows 10 fully updated bHVyJFE96JDCGl5K_thm.jpg

Chino, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

.netframework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system but i have windows 10 fully updated

1. .netframework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system but i have windows 10 fully updated - Similar Threads - netframework supported operating

2. Windows 10 update operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update operating system: Hi there,Any advice, I’ve tried installing windows 10 on my laptop which has windows 8 several times and there has been no luck. I have the correct requirements on my computer. I even asked the IT help at work to take a look and they tried last few days no luck. How can I...
  3. Windows 10 update operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update operating system: Hi there,Any advice, I’ve tried installing windows 10 on my laptop which has windows 8 several times and there has been no luck. I have the correct requirements on my computer. I even asked the IT help at work to take a look and they tried last few days no luck. How can I...
  4. Windows 10 update operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system

in Windows 10 News
    The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system: [ATTACH]Some Windows users while attempting to install a program or a particular version of .NET Framework on their Windows 10 device might be stymied by the error message The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system. In this post, we will briefly explain why...
  6. will Windows 10 ever support 4 cores, 8 logical processors?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    will Windows 10 ever support 4 cores, 8 logical processors?: I am running Windows 7 on a 64 bit 4 core, 8 logical processor computer. I would like to go to Windows 10, but it is limited to 2 cores, 4 logicals. Does microsoft have any intention of advancing Windows 10 to 64 bit 4 cores 8 logical processors?...
  7. .NetFramework Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NetFramework Windows 10: The fact that .net Framework is disabled by default in Windows 10 is so stupid. Why is .Net Disabled by default? In Windows 7 it's included and enabled. So what purpose does that serve? There are so many programs today that require .Net framework so it's very unfortunate and...
  8. Windows Netframework

Windows Netframework: I have a Problem of windows net framework. its version is 3.5. which is not downloading. there comes an error whenever i try to install that. I am not well aware of Windows so tell me step by step instructions. My PC specs are core i5 first generation 650 Processor 3.2...
  9. System is "not fully configured", but appears to operate properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System is "not fully configured", but appears to operate properly: When booting, my Win 10 HP notebook always briefly warns me that my system is "not fully configured". The warning appears in plain type across the top of the first pre-boot screen that contains nothing else but the HP logo. But the boot proceeds normally, and the system...
  10. This version of the operating system is not supported

This version of the operating system is not supported: After upgrading from windows 7 home to windows 10 I got the following message "This version of the operating system is not supported" Anybody had this or know why I'm getting the message Forgot to say windows is showing as active 11756

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the .net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system. windows 10