Windows 10: NetFx Repair Tool causes Web Browsers to crash

Discus and support NetFx Repair Tool causes Web Browsers to crash in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My AutoCAD 2019 64 bit stopped working. One of the trouble shooting steps was to run NetFx Repair Tool, so I did. However, once I ran it, now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christian_Huls, Nov 18, 2019.

1. NetFx Repair Tool causes Web Browsers to crash

My AutoCAD 2019 64 bit stopped working. One of the trouble shooting steps was to run NetFx Repair Tool, so I did. However, once I ran it, now whenever I open Google Chrome OR Internet Explorer, they both flash open for a second and then instantly crash/close. No error messages...

Bizarrely enough, Microsoft Edge opens though.

:)

Christian_Huls, Nov 18, 2019

2. Web Browser Crashes

Everytime I visit the 2-step verification website for Google, the web browser crashes. I have firmware 300.21.012. Could you help me?

tomjerrykids, Nov 18, 2019
  3. The web browser of 5800 XM

Dear Nokia

There are some comments on the web browser of 5800 XM

1 - When you press the back button opens a window of what had been a visit from the pages of

Suggested that to go back to the page immediately preceding

2 - tools in the browser page is very large and cover a large amount of information

Suggested that the tools are in the drop-down list with a small button on the top of the screen or at least minimized or put a shortcut to be removed and sent back show it

3 - often closes the application Web site randomly

Pointer2006, Nov 18, 2019
  4. NetFx Repair Tool causes Web Browsers to crash

Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

NetFx Repair Tool causes Web Browsers to crash

1. NetFx Repair Tool causes Web Browsers to crash - Similar Threads - NetFx Repair Tool

2. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes: This summer I started to encounter 'Ah Snap Status_Access_Violations' while using Microsoft Edge. These instances were rare, but the frequency of instances steadily increased. Refreshing pages multiple times would sometimes allow the page to be viewed, and sometimes a new...
  3. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes: This summer I started to encounter 'Ah Snap Status_Access_Violations' while using Microsoft Edge. These instances were rare, but the frequency of instances steadily increased. Refreshing pages multiple times would sometimes allow the page to be viewed, and sometimes a new...
  4. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash: Hello!I am having an issue recently with my desktop in regards to my web browsers. Whenever I tried opening a web browser, Windows ended up freezing and restarts without any apparent reason. I tried reinstalling Windows and/or Google Chrome, but it still causes Windows to...
  6. All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash: Hello!I am having an issue recently with my desktop in regards to my web browsers. Whenever I tried opening a web browser, Windows ended up freezing and restarts without any apparent reason. I tried reinstalling Windows and/or Google Chrome, but it still causes Windows to...
  7. All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Web browser crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser crashes: When using the utility bar, typing in a web browser search and hitting enter causes the web page to attempt to load and then crashes. Then it brings up my home page and I have to retype the inquiry. All my web browsers do this. I have reset the network settings, I have...
  9. All web browsers keep crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All web browsers keep crashing: Hello, All my browsers (google chrome, firefox, internet explorer) keep crashing on Windows 8.1. I've disabled all add-ons, I've run a virus check and still can't seem to fix the problem. The error message I get on internet explorer is: Windows Data Execution Prevention...
  10. Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites: TL;DR - All web browser close when I try to log into my WoW account ( Battle.net Account Login ) On Tuesday, 05Jul16, morning I tried to open my battle.net launcher and it stated that I couldn't connect to the battle.net severs. I went onto the blizzard forums and tried to...