Windows 10: netgear gaming switch.

Discus and support netgear gaming switch. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently installed a new gaming switch from Netgear it is the knight hawk version and everything installed easily but but when I when I went to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TedOlzack, Feb 23, 2020.

1. TedOlzack Win User

netgear gaming switch.

I recently installed a new gaming switch from Netgear it is the knight hawk version and everything installed easily but but when I when I went to my windows explorer and looked at the network tab the only unit showed up with the computer and its name. I know the switch is connected to my satellite unites because the netgear showed they were connected th the switch but not the computer. The connection is made via an ethernet cable. Hope someone can help me with problem. I have run out of personal option

:)

TedOlzack, Feb 23, 2020

2. netgear router ,keeps needing reseting

huggles is correct. There is a lot of legacy buggy kernel knocking around. Perhaps a list of RELIABALE hardware/firmwares combineations would be helpful. Let me start it off:

I can vouch 100% for our "A list".

A1./ Netgear Pro Safe FVL328
    A2./ Netgear AP WG302 Version 1
    A3./ Netgear AP WAG102

I can guarantee the following devices will give you problems:

C1./ Netgear WAG302
    C2./ FWG114P
    C3./ FVS114G

Avoid the C list like the plague.

The A list will give you 100% uptime.

lemonadesoda, Feb 23, 2020
  3. crmaris Win User
    Netgear Click Switch Series - GSS116E

Today, we take a look at the fresh GSS116E switch from Netgear, which manages to put 16-ports inside a very compact enclosure. The same switch also features a mounting mechanism that allows for its vertical and horizontal installation.

Show full review

crmaris, Feb 23, 2020
  4. netgear gaming switch.

Asus RT-N56U weirdness

What are your thoughts on doing this?
    • UBNT ERL
      • gateway
      • RT-N56U acting as a switch and access point (subject to change in the future depending on how much of a dick it is)
      • 16-port unmanaged switch
        • Netgear GS108
        • Netgear GS105
        • Netgear GS105
    Is that going to overload that unmanaged switch? It would be about $200 this way versus $300 for the ER8 and maybe a switch sometime down the road.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

netgear gaming switch.

1. netgear gaming switch. - Similar Threads - netgear gaming switch

2. netgear mr6500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netgear mr6500: my mr6500 is sim operated. i dont have a home network or any type of wired internt.there are 3 options on my router one being wifi offload. since all i have is a data plan for the router howcome i can use wifi offloading without entering any type of password? whose wifi am i...
  3. netgear mr6500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    netgear mr6500: my mr6500 is sim operated. i dont have a home network or any type of wired internt.there are 3 options on my router one being wifi offload. since all i have is a data plan for the router howcome i can use wifi offloading without entering any type of password? whose wifi am i...
  4. using both ports on my Netgear C6230 (modem/router) with a switch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using both ports on my Netgear C6230 (modem/router) with a switch: I bought a Netgear C6230 modem/router and a Netgear GS108Ev3 switch. The modem/router has two ports numbered 1 and 2. I was thinking I could use 1 for ports 2-4 on the switch and 5 for ports 6-8. The switch can do VLAN which I think means you can assign separate ports (1-8)...
  5. Old netgear Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700 - can't login to browser admin

Old netgear Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700 - can't login to browser admin: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I have tried reseting the router to defaults (have done so before) but I cannot log into router admin page. I have tried conneted directly to my PC ethernet port, also daisy chaining the router...
  6. Netgear router 6700v3 login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Netgear router 6700v3 login: Netgear router 6700v3 log in keeps saying I do not have Javascript it is there by default.How do I solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netgear-router-6700v3-login/b5d23108-0750-4a64-9f75-92103811b53e
  7. Netgear wifi not found

Netgear wifi not found: I just got net gear wifi but it wont show up i went on the website deleted and reinstall the wifi thing refreshed alot but nothing my brothers computer found it and connected to it with no problems help...
  8. Netgear Firmware Warning

Netgear Firmware Warning: I recently updated by Netgear firmware with the newest release. In my case V1.0.2.130 for an R8500 Nighthawk. Immediately I started having Internet issues using my iOS devices on the Guest networks (2.4 or 5.0). I've been doing a lot of testing and also found my Android...
  9. Netgear Readyshare

Netgear Readyshare: I was having a problem keeping a wireless connection to the \\readyshare on a desktop that originally had a direct connection. I deleted the HDD from the router so I could start from scratch and now I can't connect to \\readyshare with any of my computers including my laptop...
  10. Netgear DG834G as a WAP

Netgear DG834G as a WAP: setting the country and security level etc seems a bit flaky in this router, keeps losing settings, even after apply...sometimes the password option window doesnt appear.....I eventually got the settings to stick, logged out ( maybe this is the magic bit ) then logged in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my netgear gaming switch not showing