Windows 10: Netgear N300 WNR2000 - Configuration problem

Discus and support Netgear N300 WNR2000 - Configuration problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have problems getting to the configuration page with my current router I've tried to type in all the IP adresses in chrome browser and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lasse Damsgaard Sørensen, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Netgear N300 WNR2000 - Configuration problem

Hello

I have problems getting to the configuration page with my current router

I've tried to type in all the IP adresses in chrome browser and it just says "site cant be reached", the same when trying with "routerlogin.net " and "routerlogin.com".

My internet connection works fine both with ethernet and wifi.

The reason i want to configure my router is because of chromecast not working as I am suspecting AP isolation to be enabled.

Thanks in advance

Lasse

:)

Lasse Damsgaard Sørensen, Jul 5, 2018

2. Netgear N300 WNR2000 - Configuration problem

Hello

I have problems getting to the configuration page with my current router

I've tried to type in all the IP adresses in chrome browser and it just says "site cant be reached", the same when trying with "routerlogin.net " and "routerlogin.com".

My internet connection works fine both with ethernet and wifi.

The reason i want to configure my router is because of chromecast not working as I am suspecting AP isolation to be enabled.

Thanks in advance

Lasse

Lasse Damsgaard Sørensen, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Batou1986 Win User
    D-Link DIR-615 or NETGEAR WNR2000

Keep the NETGEAR WNR2000 and install DD-WRT on it which is very simple to do.
    I have the WNR3500L which adds gigabit net and usb storage support over the WNR2000.
    I haven't had to touch it in over a year works perfect 100% of the time and has every feature I could possibly want thanks to DD-WRT.

Batou1986, Oct 29, 2018
  4. IggSter Win User

Netgear N300 WNR2000 - Configuration problem

Netgear WNR2000

Very strange...I've had one of these for approx a year now and I've never had a problem - in fact one of the best routers I've owned.

Hardware Version WNR2000
    Firmware Version V1.2.0.8
    GUI Language Version: V1.1.5.4

IggSter, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Netgear N300 WNR2000 - Configuration problem

1. Netgear N300 WNR2000 - Configuration problem - Similar Threads - Netgear N300 WNR2000

2. netgear mr6500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netgear mr6500: my mr6500 is sim operated. i dont have a home network or any type of wired internt.there are 3 options on my router one being wifi offload. since all i have is a data plan for the router howcome i can use wifi offloading without entering any type of password? whose wifi am i...
  3. netgear mr6500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    netgear mr6500: my mr6500 is sim operated. i dont have a home network or any type of wired internt.there are 3 options on my router one being wifi offload. since all i have is a data plan for the router howcome i can use wifi offloading without entering any type of password? whose wifi am i...
  4. Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old Wifi Router: NetGear WNR2000-100NAS: Is there a way to make this work with Windows 10? Changing settings, perhaps? If not, please recommend a small router for an apartment. Barely 500 sq ft....
  5. Configuration problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configuration problem: Hi there, When I go to print from e-mail and other tools I receive a configuration problem message 0X80070005. I followed the configuration solution posted on the community site, but I don't have an old64 place in my printer drive. Any suggestions on how to fix this...
  6. Netgear Firmware Warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netgear Firmware Warning: I recently updated by Netgear firmware with the newest release. In my case V1.0.2.130 for an R8500 Nighthawk. Immediately I started having Internet issues using my iOS devices on the Guest networks (2.4 or 5.0). I've been doing a lot of testing and also found my Android...
  7. Netgear Readyshare

Netgear Readyshare: I was having a problem keeping a wireless connection to the \\readyshare on a desktop that originally had a direct connection. I deleted the HDD from the router so I could start from scratch and now I can't connect to \\readyshare with any of my computers including my laptop...
  8. Configure problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Configure problem: Hi there my battery ran out whilst my laptop was configuring and now it won't load properly as the configure didn't complete. Can you sort this out remotely for me please? I,m on my husband's tablet so can,t see what is happening.. thanks jayne...
  9. Comcast gateway with Belkin N300

Comcast gateway with Belkin N300: Hello I tried to bridge the Comcast gateway and plug my router into one of the four ports; one has the printer ethernet cable, one goes to the pc and 2 are open(I plugged the router into one of the open ones). I was able to open the Belkin but was not able to get internet....
  10. Netgear DG834G as a WAP

Netgear DG834G as a WAP: setting the country and security level etc seems a bit flaky in this router, keeps losing settings, even after apply...sometimes the password option window doesnt appear.....I eventually got the settings to stick, logged out ( maybe this is the magic bit ) then logged in...