Windows 10: Netgear R7000 Readyshare Vault -- email notification error from Gmail.

Discus and support Netgear R7000 Readyshare Vault -- email notification error from Gmail. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using R7000 backup to vault for over a year and have never been able to get verifications of backups through Gmail. I tested "test email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stanhilliard, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Netgear R7000 Readyshare Vault -- email notification error from Gmail.

I have been using R7000 backup to vault for over a year and have never been able to get verifications of backups through Gmail. I tested "test email notification"

First message:
    "Failed to send email notification.
    Details:
    Unexpected MAIL FROM response, last Response; 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STRTTLS command first. b188sm10074itc9 - gsmtp"

I fixed that by checking "[]Use SSL", but email notification still isn't working.

Second (current) Message:
    "Failed to send email notification.
    Details:
    A graceful disconnect had occurred, Last Response:"

What could be my problem?

:)

stanhilliard, Jan 28, 2019
  2. Eagle51 Win User

Netgear Readyshare

k ...
    1. In the router advanced settings > usb storage > readyshare what are you using for Read/Write Access .. Admin or All-No Password ???
    2. I'm guessing you've tried by ip addess (i.e. \\192.168.1.1\readyshare) ???

EDIT:
    FWIW ... this is my advanced settings > usb storage > readyshare

Netgear R7000 Readyshare Vault -- email notification error from Gmail. [​IMG]

Eagle51, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Netgear Readyshare

It's the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 model R7000. I tried \\NETGEAR89\readyshare and it didn't work.

Winuser, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Netgear R7000 Readyshare Vault -- email notification error from Gmail.

Netgear Readyshare

Except for the share name my setup is the same.

Winuser, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Netgear R7000 Readyshare Vault -- email notification error from Gmail.

1. Netgear R7000 Readyshare Vault -- email notification error from Gmail. - Similar Threads - Netgear R7000 Readyshare

2. Notifications from gmail to gmail have stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications from gmail to gmail have stopped working.: I have two computers on and for some reason notifications from a gmail address to my gmail address suddenly stopped working. I'd done nothing to either computer. One is on Windows 10 and this one is Windows 11. Notifications from other addresses arrive OK.I could understand...
  3. Notifications from gmail to gmail have stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications from gmail to gmail have stopped working.: I have two computers on and for some reason notifications from a gmail address to my gmail address suddenly stopped working. I'd done nothing to either computer. One is on Windows 10 and this one is Windows 11. Notifications from other addresses arrive OK.I could understand...
  4. Teredo issue on Netgear Nighthawk R7000

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo issue on Netgear Nighthawk R7000: Hello everyone! I have problem with Teredo which causes inability to play Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer I'm playing on Windows 10. When I go toXbox Console Companion app > Settings > Network and check network status I see 2 problems: - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to qualify....
  5. Empty Out Readyshare Vault

Empty Out Readyshare Vault: I have too much time on my hands due to the Covid19 quarantine locally and as a result have been messing around in a area I should have stayed away from. I put an external usb drive on my Win10 build 2004 desktop to File Explorer's Readyshare. (forgot exactly how I did that...
  6. Unable to copy .mkv files to Netgear Readyshare usb drive

Unable to copy .mkv files to Netgear Readyshare usb drive: Hi All, I am facing one weird issue with Windows 10 Home O.S i.e whenever I try to copy .MKV file from my local drive to network drive(Netgear Readyshare USB) over wifi network getting error message as "Can not copy to Destination folder. Please verify path //readyshare",...
  7. ReadyShare Netgear USB, not connecting to pc when installed to the pc's USB port.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ReadyShare Netgear USB, not connecting to pc when installed to the pc's USB port.: I have been using ReadyShare with a Netgear R6300v2 Router. I originally just used a cheap flash drive to test this function. File transfer across Wi-Fi is SLOOOOW, so I tried to use the flash drive Connected directly to my Windows 10 USB port. but it wont connect it says...
  8. Netgear Readyshare

Netgear Readyshare: I was having a problem keeping a wireless connection to the \\readyshare on a desktop that originally had a direct connection. I deleted the HDD from the router so I could start from scratch and now I can't connect to \\readyshare with any of my computers including my laptop...
  9. Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Model R7000 Remote Management Problem

Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Model R7000 Remote Management Problem: Hi, I bought this router because of favorable comments here and because of its VPN capability. But first I want to setup remote management and that's giving me a headache. I just updated the firmware and it says the level is V1.0.7.2_1.1.93. In the Remote Management...
  10. Netgear R7000, R6400, and R8000 routers vulnerable

in Windows 10 News
    Netgear R7000, R6400, and R8000 routers vulnerable: NETGEAR is aware of the security issue #582384 that allows unauthenticated web pages to pass form input directly to the command-line interface. A remote attacker can potentially inject arbitrary commands which are then executed by the system. NETGEAR has tested the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set up gmail for ready share notification

2. readyshare valult email notification not working for aol

3. ready share email notification

4. how to set up email notifacation in ready share vault,
  5. email notification for gmail on ready share vault,
  6. email setting for ready share vault,
  7. netgear readyshare vault failed to send email