Windows 10: Netgear WNA1100 - N150 Wireless USB Adapter Randomly disconnects from the internet in...

Discus and support Netgear WNA1100 - N150 Wireless USB Adapter Randomly disconnects from the internet in... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Netgear WNA1100 - N150 Wireless USB Adapter Randomly disconnects from the internet in windows 10 I installed the latest ver of Netgear software from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rv_1976, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Rv_1976 Win User

Netgear WNA1100 - N150 Wireless USB Adapter Randomly disconnects from the internet in...

Netgear WNA1100 - N150 Wireless USB Adapter Randomly disconnects from the internet in windows 10

I installed the latest ver of Netgear software from their website but still it disconnects randomly

I don't have this issue in Windows 7

:)

Rv_1976, Apr 12, 2020

2. Netgear WNA1100 - N150 Wireless USB Adapter Randomly disconnects from the internet

So, I am using the Netgear WNA1100 N150 Wireless USB Adapter and it works fine for about maybe a few hours then it randomly disconnects. Things I have tried:

• Reinstalling Drivers - No luck
    • Updating Drivers - No luck
    • Looking it up on computer forums - No luck
    • Finally I am asking you, The community for help.
    Now, from my years in Computer Networking I know Event Viewer logs events so i checked there and there were logs generated from the event that happened. I checked the logs and I saw it has something like: The server {37998346-3765-45B1-8C66-AA88CA6B20B8}
    did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. I am confused on what that is or even means. Thanks for reading this, and please help me. The OneDrive link for the eventviewer is: netgear_error.evtx.

ZachTancrell, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Netgear WNA1100 - N150 Wireless USB Adapter Randomly disconnects from the internet

Lately, the wireless USB hasn't been disconnecting randomly, And yes I had the latest update required for it to work on Windows 10.

ZachTancrell, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Netgear WNA1100 - N150 Wireless USB Adapter Randomly disconnects from the internet in...

Netgear WNA1100 - N150 Wireless USB Adapter Randomly disconnects from the internet

Zach we are doing a follow up if you are still getting the same issue with the wireless USB adapter? If yes, I would like to ask if you have tried updating the firmware of your wireless USB adapter? If not, we recommend that you go to the support site of
    Netgear and check the firmware you need to download and install.

You can contact Netgear support for assistance with updating of your wireless USB adapter firmware.

Let us know how it goes.

Jarius Tol, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Netgear WNA1100 - N150 Wireless USB Adapter Randomly disconnects from the internet in...

1. Netgear WNA1100 - N150 Wireless USB Adapter Randomly disconnects from the internet in... - Similar Threads - Netgear WNA1100 N150

2. Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless: Win 11 Home 22H2Randomly, I get disconnected from the internet. I've looked at numerous Youtube videos and websites trying to find a solution to my problem. Nothing seems to work. What is really frustrating is I've run the troubleshooter for internet issues. The...
  3. Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless: Win 11 Home 22H2Randomly, I get disconnected from the internet. I've looked at numerous Youtube videos and websites trying to find a solution to my problem. Nothing seems to work. What is really frustrating is I've run the troubleshooter for internet issues. The...
  4. Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting: My internet keeps randomly disconnecting throughout the day. Its a Dell Windows 10Pro 22H2 - Dell Precision 5770 with Network Adapter: Realtek USB Gbe Family Controller Ethernet. I tried these steps below, no resolution yet:One thing I noticed, everytime the internet randomly...
  5. Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting: My internet keeps randomly disconnecting throughout the day. Its a Dell Windows 10Pro 22H2 - Dell Precision 5770 with Network Adapter: Realtek USB Gbe Family Controller Ethernet. I tried these steps below, no resolution yet:One thing I noticed, everytime the internet randomly...
  6. Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wireless network adapter will disconnect from internet randomly.

Wireless network adapter will disconnect from internet randomly.: Hi! I have an issue where my USB Wireless network adapter will disconnect from the internet randomly, however it doesn't fully disconnect from my home WiFi, that still works for some time, but websites will fail to load. Online games and apps like Discord also still work...
  8. Wireless adapter disconnects.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless adapter disconnects.: I can browse the internet and watch youtube etc. but when I play online games or use zoom for online meetings, wifi disconnects. I check the wireless adapter on device manager and it says that the device is disconnected. I've already tried uninstalling ang reinstalling the...
  9. Looking for the holy grail of USB wireless adapters - no disconnect

Looking for the holy grail of USB wireless adapters - no disconnect: I currently have an Asus USB-AC56 wireless adapter. It disconnects from wireless. No specific cause, sometimes it does it when idle, sometimes when gaming, sometimes downloading. Doesn't matter if its in a USB 2.0 or 3 slot or if it's on 2.4GHz or 5GHz. After a lot of...
  10. Adding a Netgear Wireless Adapter to a Windows 10 PC

Adding a Netgear Wireless Adapter to a Windows 10 PC: Hi I have been connecting my PC to my router via a Ethernet cable and have had no issues but I want to move the PC to another room and run it off a wireless adapter. I tried a TP-Link USB adapter but it didn't work so I switched it for a Netgear one. That doesn't work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Netgear N150 USB Driver