Windows 10: NETIO.SYS Bluescreen

Discus and support NETIO.SYS Bluescreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm getting a bluescreen error quite frequently that I have not been able to fix. I read around on the forums and found a lot of posts regarding AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by radio277, Jul 2, 2016.

1. radio277 Win User

NETIO.SYS Bluescreen

I'm getting a bluescreen error quite frequently that I have not been able to fix. I read around on the forums and found a lot of posts regarding AMD software that causes it, but I do not have any of these programs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've attatched the most recent dump file.
    I have also tried sfc.exe /scannow, and checked that my network drivers are updated.

Attachment 88017

:)

radio277, Jul 2, 2016
  2. auggy Win User

Bluescreen Windows 10 - NETIO.SYS

Also, the minidump file shows you are experiencing the same error as in the following topic (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) error caused by the legendasdrv.sys):

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS) BSOD

Try uninstalling Legendas.

auggy, Jul 2, 2016
  3. Bluescreen Windows 10 - NETIO.SYS

Hello,

We would like to know more information about your issue. Kindly provide us the following details so we can investigate your concern:

• When did you get this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    Meanwhile, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors for possible troubleshooting steps.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 2, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

NETIO.SYS Bluescreen

Ztruker, Jul 2, 2016
Thema:

NETIO.SYS Bluescreen

1. NETIO.SYS Bluescreen - Similar Threads - NETIO SYS Bluescreen

2. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error: Im using a windows 10 pc and for a while i have been struggling with this bluescreen error. It is quite rare but happens when in the middle of something. my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it. The windows minidumps says its two two in the title causing...
  3. Netios replacing by mDSN ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netios replacing by mDSN ?: I have a customer which is using Netbios and its complain that need to be stoped, I was looking into the internet and found that Microsoft its replacing Netbios for mDNS, do you have this article ? If not able to Disable Netbios, is there any diferent replace solution ?...
  4. Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys: Hello,My computers keep getting bluescreens, I checked the minidump and the driver caused was Wdf0100.sysNow the problem only arrives when I have my laptop connected to the lenovo docking, when I have the laptop on WIFI it is all fine.I think it has to do something with the...
  5. BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error: The computer has been giving a blue screen error for the last 1-2 months. I got the error while the computer was idle, while playing games I got ancritical process died error. And lvrs64.sys My dumb folder. https://dosya.co/y2otuoxk4dox/112020-8328-01.dmp.html...
  6. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  7. Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS: Hey I keep having blue screens with broadcasting software such as OBS and Streamlabs OBS. Whenever I stop streaming or close the program not every time, but often enough to be a real issue All my drivers are up to date, windows is up to date as is GFX drivers. I have...
  8. Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe

Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe: Hi guys, I currently own a Lenovo P52 and get bluescreens every few days since the beginning (the error occurs 1-3 times a week). It doesnt matter if the notebook is busy with e.g. gaming or just browsing the web. I cant reproduce the error as well, it just happens from...
  9. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys: I have been battling this problem for a while now We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a softphone. Just recently we have had two different PCs, both using Soundtap, getting Bluescreens several times a day. This...
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
Tags: