Windows 10: netio.sys BSOD, Blue Screen View also says ntoskrnl

Discus and support netio.sys BSOD, Blue Screen View also says ntoskrnl in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro x64, browsing Facebook in Chrome when I got a BSOD for system service exception netio.sys Following next login I ran BlueScreenView... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HowDoIComputer, Sep 5, 2016.

1. netio.sys BSOD, Blue Screen View also says ntoskrnl

Windows 10 Pro x64, browsing Facebook in Chrome when I got a BSOD for system service exception netio.sys

Following next login I ran BlueScreenView and it seems to think ntoskrnl.exe is related. Googling leads me to solutions mentioning ASUS ROG GameFirst but that isn't installed as far as I know. Other ideas also didn't pan out. You guys seem to be be excellent debuggers so I'm trying my luck here. I've also attached the BlueScreenView results as a plain text file.

:)

HowDoIComputer, Sep 5, 2016
  2. dashrsp Win User

BSOD Driver IRQL, NETIO.sys

Recently I installed a new GPU. I reinstalled drivers, but continued to have nvidia-driver related BSODs. A couple days ago, I did a complete fresh install of the nvidia drivers. Since then, I have been getting regular BSODs with a different message, "Driver
    IRQL not less or equal error: netio.sys." For some reason I can't read the dump file either, something about ntoskrnl not being valid or working when trying to read the symbols.

How can I fix the constant blue screens? I know I could reinstall windows, but I'd really rather not... I uploaded the most recent .dmp at the link below.

Dump Files

dashrsp, Sep 5, 2016
  3. Windows 10 blue screens after waking from sleep.

Steps to that cause this problem:

• Allowing windows to sleep.
    • Waking once, logging in.
    • Allowing it to sleep once more.
    • Wait for some time like 2 hours.
    • Try to login again.
    After all these steps my laptop Dell Vostro 3546, stops responding on the login screen, no inputs will be taken and then Blue screens by saying Critical_Store_Exception. I have collected some crash dumps and posted it here: CrashDumps.

Blue Screen View says that the BSOD happened because of something went wrong with the ntoskrnl.exe, address ntoskrnl+142760, file version of ntoskrnl.exe is "10.0.10586.306 (th2_release_sec.160422-1850)".

Aniruddha S Prasad, Sep 5, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

netio.sys BSOD, Blue Screen View also says ntoskrnl

Only one dump in the zip you uploaded. It indicates a problem with aswStm.sys:
    Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800aad30e28, ffffd000274c6a60, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswStm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswStm.sys[/quote] This belongs to Avast anti-virus. Please uninstall and run with the built-in Windows Defender and Windows Firewall for awhile, see if the problem is resolved. This is what I use along with Malwarebytes anti-malware, anti-exploit and anti-ransom.

If that resolves the problem, stay with the Widows software or try a different AV program.

Ztruker, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

netio.sys BSOD, Blue Screen View also says ntoskrnl

1. netio.sys BSOD, Blue Screen View also says ntoskrnl - Similar Threads - netio sys BSOD

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. ntoskrnl BSOD

ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  4. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  5. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  6. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  7. rt640x64.sys blue screen of death BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rt640x64.sys blue screen of death BSOD: Hello, I am regurerly getting the BSOD with the error message rt640x64.sys . It happens randomly. If I play games, or watch movies or even when the laptop is idle. Here is the link to the minidump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!As6tie2uJXE_vwndmxYy-Bvo05Ei?e=GlhTKc I have...
  8. Netio Blue screen crashes

Netio Blue screen crashes: I installed windows 10 build 1903 last week. I was having a serious 100% hard drive usage problem and it seemed to clear up after the upgrade. But now I am having daily Netio blue screen crashes. From the logs they appear to be from bugchecks. I downloaded Windows WDK...
  9. BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So I've been plagued by blue screen for the past few weeks which happen randomly through out the day, sometimes I get blue screens just when I boot and sometimes I don't for hours. I upgraded my computer's mobo and processor then I started getting these BSODs. With that said...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
Tags: