Windows 10: NETIO.sys error on BSOD on rather random moments

Discus and support NETIO.sys error on BSOD on rather random moments in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my PC (laptop, win10, about 3 years old) started to fall to BSOD quite often about month ago. It never did that before. The crashes happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xxMBxx, Nov 13, 2016.

1. xxMBxx Win User

NETIO.sys error on BSOD on rather random moments

Hello,

my PC (laptop, win10, about 3 years old) started to fall to BSOD quite often about month ago. It never did that before. The crashes happen mostly while doing some office work while having both Word and Excel 2016 open and also google chrome with multiple tabs. The program which causes the crashe is reported to be NETIO.sys and there is also the exception code, but I lost my note about what it is, sorry, hopefuly you can find it in the attached files. The only thing which I am aware of which changed at the time the crashes started is that my MS Office license ran out and some WIN10 updates were installed.

Hope I gave the basic description, were you interested in more info, I will try to help.

MB

Edit: the exception name is KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

:)

xxMBxx, Nov 13, 2016

2. Help with BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)

Hi, I have been getting a BSOD on my Windows 10 PC with this message: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and the screen lists netio.sys as the culprit. The computer restarts and boots fine and the timing of the error appears fairly random. The link below has the zip
    file with the minidumps and system info file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao_LpaKMoBRjhH7ZexHIrdbwnp8p

any help is appreciated!

SeriousDude, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 System Crash

The error I am receiving is Driver IQRL Not Less or Equal (Netio.SYS). BSOD appears and system reboots. Please help.

DhavanBhayani, Nov 13, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Nothing conclusive in the dumps I looked at though they did all have this in them:
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys[/quote] Try uninstalling AVG and run with the built-in Windows Defender and Firewall.
    Make sure Windows Defender and Windows Firewall are enabled.

Run that way for awhile to test, see if that resolves the problem.

Ztruker, Nov 19, 2016
Thema:

1. NETIO.sys error on BSOD on rather random moments - Similar Threads - NETIO sys error

2. BSOD at random moments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD at random moments: Hello dear community,I am getting BSOD at "random moments" since 1 year. It was at a tolerable frequency like one per month. But now since one month I am getting at least 2 BSOD per day. I did everything I could to fix it myself. List of things I've already done are...
  3. BSOD at random moments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at random moments: Hello dear community,I am getting BSOD at "random moments" since 1 year. It was at a tolerable frequency like one per month. But now since one month I am getting at least 2 BSOD per day. I did everything I could to fix it myself. List of things I've already done are...
  4. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  5. Several different types of BSoD at random moments

Several different types of BSoD at random moments: As the title says, I've been recently experiencing different kinds of BSoD (irql_not_less_or_equal, Critical_structure_corruption, etc.) while doing all kinds of things, from gaming to just browsing the web. I've been trying to fix it using google to help me troubleshoot it,...
  6. Random BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) when doing nothing. fwpkcInt.sys & NetIO

Random BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) when doing nothing. fwpkcInt.sys & NetIO: Recently moved my pc to another town. Within the first or second day i started to experience BSODs randomly. Cannot pin point any updates or anything else. Attached minidump file. Could anyone help me out? It would be greatly appreciated! Edit: I've essentially...
  7. Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.

Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.: Hi, i recently started having issues with my computer crashing. I will provide the dump files. I've looked up what cm11264.sys was connected to and it was my pair of Sennheiser 363d. I have since then tried multiple driver versions, and now have switched to a different port....
  8. Windows 10 Randomly Crashes. NETIO!StreamProcessCallout

Windows 10 Randomly Crashes. NETIO!StreamProcessCallout: Hi Windows 10 Pro 64-bit fully updated. 24GB RAM For the last few months my PC has randomly crashed. Sometimes it will be fine for days, other times it goes a couple of times in a day or so. The PC just stops and freezes. I have dual screens, one goes black, the...
  9. BSOD at random(?) moments..

BSOD at random(?) moments..: Dear forum-reader, Recently I'm having quite often BSOD's.. Most of them are FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.. I've already run memtest86+, from which I came to the conclusion that one of the...
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
Tags: