Windows 10: NETIO.SYS

Discus and support NETIO.SYS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Can't seem to find out what causing these CRASHES on my computer blue-screen-death NETIO.SYS crashing i've gone head uploaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Danny(FrogCF), Jul 26, 2019.

1. NETIO.SYS

Hello,

Can't seem to find out what causing these CRASHES on my computer blue-screen-death NETIO.SYS crashing i've gone head uploaded system-information i'm hoping someone can tell me what causing this computer to crash.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AumkObTF2yALgsxjTOdVWwZGEx98GQ?e=F86Xpl

Looking forward to someone help and support.

:)

Danny(FrogCF), Jul 26, 2019
  2. lynns_582 Win User

every time i'm on amazon, my compute crashes and reads below- system server error NETIO.SYS :) netio sys

Original title: every time i'm on amazon, my compute crashes and reads below

system server error NETIO.SYS :) netio sys. any ideas?

lynns_582, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Kyouka` Win User
    BLUE SCREEN CRASH : SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Netio. sys

can someone help me ?

i got an blue screen crash when i do some browsing and when i playing a game

as the subject say the blue screen says the error cause is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Netio. sys

and i dont know how to fix this and thats why maybe if someone who know or already encountered this problem and fix it can tell me how to fix this

my laptop type are ASUS ROG G501VW-FY173T

Kyouka`, Jul 26, 2019
  4. NETIO.SYS

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

NETIO.SYS

1. NETIO.SYS - Similar Threads - NETIO SYS

2. BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?: Hey,I have got a bsod and a memory dump. Upon analyzing the memory.dmp file with windbg, I see:~~snippet from windbg ~~BUGCHECK_CODE: d1 BUGCHECK_P1: 8 BUGCHECK_P2: 2 BUGCHECK_P3: 0 BUGCHECK_P4: fffff80617aac4e4 FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMP DUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x1800...
  3. BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?: Hey,I have got a bsod and a memory dump. Upon analyzing the memory.dmp file with windbg, I see:~~snippet from windbg ~~BUGCHECK_CODE: d1 BUGCHECK_P1: 8 BUGCHECK_P2: 2 BUGCHECK_P3: 0 BUGCHECK_P4: fffff80617aac4e4 FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMP DUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x1800...
  4. Netios replacing by mDSN ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netios replacing by mDSN ?: I have a customer which is using Netbios and its complain that need to be stoped, I was looking into the internet and found that Microsoft its replacing Netbios for mDNS, do you have this article ? If not able to Disable Netbios, is there any diferent replace solution ?...
  5. Netios replacing by mDSN ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netios replacing by mDSN ?: I have a customer which is using Netbios and its complain that need to be stoped, I was looking into the internet and found that Microsoft its replacing Netbios for mDNS, do you have this article ? If not able to Disable Netbios, is there any diferent replace solution ?...
  6. Netios replacing by mDSN ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  8. Netio Blue screen crashes

Netio Blue screen crashes: I installed windows 10 build 1903 last week. I was having a serious 100% hard drive usage problem and it seemed to clear up after the upgrade. But now I am having daily Netio blue screen crashes. From the logs they appear to be from bugchecks. I downloaded Windows WDK...
  9. BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So I've been plagued by blue screen for the past few weeks which happen randomly through out the day, sometimes I get blue screens just when I boot and sometimes I don't for hours. I upgraded my computer's mobo and processor then I started getting these BSODs. With that said...
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netio.sys crash at boot