Windows 10: NetLimiter?

Discus and support NetLimiter? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I like NetLimiter is easy and simple somehow like Little Snitch for Mac NetLimiter What I don't like is the license cost for 2 Win PCs is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by camelia, Jun 25, 2019.

1. camelia Win User

NetLimiter?

Hello,

I like NetLimiter is easy and simple somehow like Little Snitch for Mac
    NetLimiter

What I don't like is the license cost for 2 Win PCs is very expensive for me, any other suggestion?

Thanks
    Came

:)

camelia, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Ozpa Win User

DU Meter + NetLimiter ?

Heya,

I've been using DU Meter for over 3 years now but the only feature it's lacked ever since was monitoring how much bandwidth exactly each program is consuming.
    I've found NetLimiter 2 Monitor(freeware) to do what I need, but I'm such a minimalist when it comes to programs so I wonder if there's a program out there that would have features of both DU Meter and NetLimiter in one.

Thanks in advance *Smile NetLimiter? :)

3. NinjaNife Win User
    IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Jun 25, 2019
  4. NetLimiter?

Netlimiter 4 -Remote Connection problem

can you please tell me what else i need to configure with windows? im getting this error when i try to remote connect.

NetLimiter? [​IMG]

i pretty much did all that was necessary as stated in their website... like listening to port 4045/allow it in firewall.... still nothing. i even tried the configurations i did with the old version (was able to remote connect with the old version in win7) but still nothing... i even enabled the "Allow remote connections to this computer" still nothing.

Win10Rocks, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

NetLimiter?

1. NetLimiter? - Similar Threads - NetLimiter

2. Control Internet traffic on your Windows device with NetLimiter

in Windows 10 News
    Control Internet traffic on your Windows device with NetLimiter: NetLimiter is an Internet traffic control and monitoring tool for Microsoft Windows devices; our last review of the software dates back to 2008 and NetLimiter 2. A lot has changed since then and the program's functionality has been extended significantly. NetLimiter 4 is a...
  3. Netlimiter 4 -Remote Connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netlimiter 4 -Remote Connection problem: can you please tell me what else i need to configure with windows? im getting this error when i try to remote connect. [img] i pretty much did all that was necessary as stated in their website... like listening to port 4045/allow it in firewall.... still nothing. i...