Windows 10: NETPLWIZ Change?

Discus and support NETPLWIZ Change? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Bought a new SSD and installed Win 10 Pro. I don't like having to login every time I start my PC. So I would open NETPLWIZ and un-tick the box and no... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by flhthemi, Feb 13, 2021.

1. flhthemi Win User

NETPLWIZ Change?

Bought a new SSD and installed Win 10 Pro. I don't like having to login every time I start my PC. So I would open NETPLWIZ and un-tick the box and no longer need to login. But I noticed on my fresh install of 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804) this option no longer exists. (See photos)

NETPLWIZ Change? [​IMG]

NETPLWIZ Change? [​IMG]

Is there a way to get this back? Right now I have switched to using a local account with no password, as reflected in the photo. I got the same result with an account (no box). I don't need all this login stuff as I live alone and don't need to be bothered with this crap.

:)

flhthemi, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 13, 2021
  3. How to change User name on Windows 10

Hi Davit,

I will certainly help you in changing the User name on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the User name:

• Press Windows logo + R keys to open the run command, type
      netplwiz
      and click on Ok.
    • On the Users tab, click on Properties to change the user name and then click on
      Apply.
    Kindly get back to us for any further assistance on Windows 10. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Feb 13, 2021
  4. NETPLWIZ Change?

Changing personal settings to another in Windows 10

Hi Metso,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you changing the personal account.

I would suggest you to create a new user account, sign-in using your sister Microsoft account and delete your user account.

To create new user account follow the below steps.

• Press the Windows key + R on the keyboard.

• Type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • Click on Add button and Sign in using Microsoft account.
    To remove your user account follow the below steps.

• Press the Windows key + R on the keyboard.

• Type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • Click on your user account and click on Remove button.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

NETPLWIZ Change?

1. NETPLWIZ Change? - Similar Threads - NETPLWIZ Change

2. Username Change with netplwiz and now it shows password is wrong, what do I do?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Username Change with netplwiz and now it shows password is wrong, what do I do?: I tried enabling the administrator in the command prompt but it doesn't show up in the login pageI also tried safe mode but still nothing on login pagePlease help :...
  3. Changing full name in netplwiz broke my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing full name in netplwiz broke my Microsoft account: I have two accounts on my PC, a Microsoft account I use daily, and a local administrator account. I recently very foolishly changed my Microsoft account's "full name" in netplwiz, not understanding what I was doing, and now I cannot log in to the account. It does not appear...
  4. Changing full name in netplwiz broke my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing full name in netplwiz broke my Microsoft account: I have two accounts on my PC, a Microsoft account I use daily, and a local administrator account. I recently very foolishly changed my Microsoft account's "full name" in netplwiz, not understanding what I was doing, and now I cannot log in to the account. It does not appear...
  5. I changed my user name through netplwiz in win 11. Now none of the apps work and no users...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my user name through netplwiz in win 11. Now none of the apps work and no users...: I changed my user name through netplwiz in win 11. Now none of the apps work and no users are showed in netplwiz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-my-user-name-through-netplwiz-in-win-11/9010151f-86c6-4879-bf89-69b3c4185041
  6. I changed my user name through netplwiz in win 11. Now none of the apps work and no users...

I changed my user name through netplwiz in win 11. Now none of the apps work and no users...: I changed my user name through netplwiz in win 11. Now none of the apps work and no users are showed in netplwiz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-my-user-name-through-netplwiz-in-win-11/9010151f-86c6-4879-bf89-69b3c4185041
  7. I am not allowed to change/reset my password netplwiz nor the control panel while I am an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not allowed to change/reset my password netplwiz nor the control panel while I am an...: I wanted to change my password for my windows 10 pc, but when I changed it in the normal settings I just added a way to log in, not change it. So now I have a pin-code login but also a password-login. I just want to keep the password-login but I don't know how to delete the...
  8. I am not allowed to change/reset my password netplwiz nor the control panel while I am an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not allowed to change/reset my password netplwiz nor the control panel while I am an...: I wanted to change my password for my windows 10 pc, but when I changed it in the normal settings I just added a way to log in, not change it. So now I have a pin-code login but also a password-login. I just want to keep the password-login but I don't know how to delete the...
  9. I am not allowed to change/reset my password netplwiz nor the control panel while I am an...

10. Changing my username in netplwiz makes me can't get over User Account Control Missing YeS...

Changing my username in netplwiz makes me can't get over User Account Control Missing YeS...: ive been messing around with my computer lately on netplwiz, there is only one account which is my microsoft acount right? and so i changed the username to something i like, saved that and this is where disaster happen.. I can't pass UAC run as administrator! It's missing the...